Section 105 Benefits Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which owner? Whose home was raided? Name? Address?

Let's see.....we have a snoman, a friend, a gardener contacted by the FBI, AND a friend of a reporter who is keeping a secret story (HE'D BE THE FIRST IN HISTORY!)....... meanwhile back at the ranch....more BS.

Last edited:
Which owner? Whose home was raided? Name? Address?

Let's see.....we have a snoman, a friend, a gardener contacted by the FBI, AND a friend of a reporter who is keeping a secret story (HE'D BE THE FIRST IN HISTORY!)....... meanwhile back at the ranch....more BS.

So how about a link so we can verify your side of things?

Just take you a second to do so.

LGilmoreTroll.... run along son. Grownups are conversing.

How is this trolling you?

Produce a link so forum members can check and decide for themselves.

It isn't hard to do is it?

If the business is shut down, would their website be up an running?

Somebody's made one claim and you've made another. If you can't back your comment, then say so.

The rumor is confirmed. Their voice mail now says they are "closed due to an audit". And they will "let everyone know" once the audit is over.

(just call their office and listen to the message yourself 985-888-1930 )

Also, someone else told me the same thing last night, that the authorities raided the office.

--------------------

Im sure our resident TFG employee will tell us its all "routine". I mean... all businesses close down shop when they get audited. Perfectly normal business practice....

----------

How is this trolling you?

Produce a link so forum members can check and decide for themselves.

It isn't hard to do is it?

If the business is shut down, would their website be up an running?

Somebody's made one claim and you've made another. If you can't back your comment, then say so.

I wonder what the IRS/FBI penalty is for marketing an illegal benefits plan and promising honest hard working agents and hard working citizens that the scheme is legit?

If I were in K2S's shoes, Id be consulting with my attorney today.

Last edited:
The rumor is confirmed. Their voice mail now says they are "closed due to an audit". And they will "let everyone know" once the audit is over.

(just call their office and listen to the message yourself 985-888-1930 )

Also, someone else told me the same thing last night, that the authorities raided the office.

--------------------

Im sure our resident TFG employee will tell us its all "routine". I mean... all businesses close down shop when they get audited. Perfectly normal business practice....

----------

I wonder what the IRS/FBI penalty is for marketing an illegal benefits plan and promising honest hard working agents and hard working citizens that the scheme is legit?

If I were in K2S's shoes, Id be consulting with my attorney today.

I wonder if Scagnet and Snoman are the same troll....inquiring minds want to know! Still waiting for those answers.....come out, come out wherever you are!:biggrin:

Its no big secret who I am around here. No reason to have a different screen name. People on this forum often speak to me on here using my first name.

I have posted evidence of TFGs illegal benefits plan multiple times. There are news articles that cite accounting firms, law firms, etc. who have shot down the notion of the "Classic 105" being legit. City leaders abandon consideration of health costs plan

How do I know so much about your operation? Because I picked up a client who was about to be duped by you guys. After I presented actual facts and laws, they threw your sales material in the trash and said they were going to file a complaint with the DOL. (which they claim they did via the EBSA)

I also know an agent who was almost duped into selling your shady "benefits plan". Again, I saved them a bunch of time/effort/misery.

Last edited:
I wonder if Scagnet and Snoman are the same troll....inquiring minds want to know! Still waiting for those answers.....come out, come out wherever you are!:biggrin:

We're not the same profile or person though I am sure I would enjoy a nice very long conversation with Scagnt83.

There is no reason to believe the TTFG website would be removed as the server is being hosted off site in Arizona with Go Daddy.

We're not the same profile or person though I am sure I would enjoy a nice very long conversation with Scagnt83.

There is no reason to believe the TTFG website would be removed as the server is being hosted off site in Arizona with Go Daddy.

Too many coincidences....you're the same troll. ;) Now please....Answer the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back