Section 105 Benefits Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many coincidences....you're the same troll. ;) Now please....Answer the questions.

Which questions exactly?

Pretty sure I provided what I had confirmed on the ground locally. I did leave out their CPA also got raided meh. I'm not posting home address' of the principle owners and raid activities, you can use your own investigative skills though I'll give you a pointer, they all reside in Louisiana. Or did, they might already be on a boat to their home in St. Thomas by now.

I don't believe raids and seizures re part of a routine audit. My experience, seeing some people I know get involved in some questionable deals... by the time this happens, the game is over. Maybe this is the case here, maybe not. I know a couple guys that are still in court over, and they were just agents...not owners of the company. Problem is, if fraud is found, the whole thing is fraud - including commissions earned by agents. In comes the receivership attorney and it gets real ugly. I was thankfully smart enough to not get involved. I almost did, it sounded pretty darn good for us as agents.

That being said, I don't know anything about this company or the internal feud going on here... just stating my experience with "shut downs".

Which questions exactly?

Pretty sure I provided what I had confirmed on the ground locally. I did leave out their CPA also got raided meh. I'm not posting home address' of the principle owners and raid activities, you can use your own investigative skills though I'll give you a pointer, they all reside in Louisiana. Or did, they might already be on a boat to their home in St. Thomas by now.

You've confirmed nothing. Which owner? Whose home was raided? Name name(s)? Address?

Suffice to say you (Snoman aka Scagnt83) are probably lying.....again.:nah: Answer the questions.

----------

I was thankfully smart enough to not get involved. I almost did, it sounded pretty darn good for us as agents.

If you're referring to the Classic 105.....hold that thought. As I told Leevena a couple of days ago..... Stay up on current events once the changing of the guard in D.C. takes place.

Last edited:
That being said, I don't know anything about this company or the internal feud going on here... just stating my experience with "shut downs".

There is no "internal feud" here. I have never been affiliated in any way, or had any business dealings, with TFG or any other businesses the owner has ran.

However, I have encountered their scheme in the field (as I mentioned before), which is how I have seen the internal workings of the scheme (which they keep secret from perspective agents unless they sign a NDA)

But because I have seen the details of the "Classic 105" (made up name btw), I know it is a scam. They prey on desperate or ignorant agents who know very little about the benefits field.... and on businesses that do not have the resources and deep pockets like the city of Sheboygan does... which is why the city of Sheboygan turned down TFGs proposal due to it being out of compliance with ERISA, ACA, etc.

There is no "internal feud" here. I have never been affiliated in any way, or had any business dealings, with TFG or any other businesses the owner has ran.

However, I have encountered their scheme in the field (as I mentioned before), which is how I have seen the internal workings of the scheme (which they keep secret from perspective agents unless they sign a NDA)

But because I have seen the details of the "Classic 105" (made up name btw), I know it is a scam. They prey on desperate or ignorant agents who know very little about the benefits field.... and on businesses that do not have the resources and deep pockets like the city of Sheboygan does... which is why the city of Sheboygan turned down TFGs proposal due to it being out of compliance with ERISA, ACA, etc.

You're a troll, nothing more. And your claims are false (you're so-called proof is conjecture....nothing more...post "facts" not lies....of course you can't....there is NONE)....the Classic 105 is in full compliance with ERISA, the ACA and every other law!

Come on TROLL.....PLEASE PROVE OTHERWISE ....we're ALL EARS....:skeptical: !

As stated above "..... Stay up on current events once the changing of the guard in D.C. takes place."

You're a troll, nothing more. And your claims are false (you're so-called proof is conjecture....nothing more...post "facts" not lies....of course you can't....there is NONE)....the Classic 105 is in full compliance with ERISA, the ACA and every other law!

Come on TROLL.....PLEASE PROVE OTHERWISE ....we're ALL EARS....:skeptical: !

As stated above "..... Stay up on current events once the changing of the guard in D.C. takes place."

If its compliant then there would be lots of proof of its compliance. If its compliant, post the proof that numerous ERISA attorneys and CPAs have not been able to find themselves.

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/story...don-consideration-health-costs-plan/87547252/

I have cited regulations it violates already, so has Lee and a few others. You have provided zero facts to prove anyone of us wrong. If you can actually provide facts that prove what I said wrong, then I will delete every single post I have made in relation to TFG.

If its compliant then there would be lots of proof of its compliance. If its compliant, post the proof that numerous ERISA attorneys and CPAs have not been able to find themselves.

City leaders abandon consideration of health costs plan

I have cited regulations it violates already, so has Lee and a few others. You have provided zero facts to prove anyone of us wrong. If you can actually provide facts that prove what I said wrong, then I will delete every single post I have made in relation to TFG.

As previously stated this is not proof. Opinions only. And you know what they say about opinions....especially yours. Touting opinions fact is trolling. The faft is the Classic 105 is completely legitimate. It's been vetted over, under, sideways, you name it. As previously stated....stay tuned troll!

So everybody else is a troll..... SMH.

I asked you to do a simple thing, just a weblink to what you're promoting, instead you've spent your time claiming anyone who questions the situation as trolls...

Well, it's too bad you didn't run for president because that's about the only guy who could get away with that bull shirt. But you're not him.

I honestly just wanted to see for myself. That's why I asked. Just provide a source so others can look for themselves and make their own decisions.

why is that so hard for you to do?

Do you think this constant cry "trolls!" makes you look like your position is a strong one?

Im not going to read all the posts again.

I have a question, if these plans were so great, don't ya'll think companies like Aflac colonial metlife and all those HR outsource type companies be all over this like white on rice, selling the living crap out of these plans.....

I was just wunderin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back