Section 105 Benefits Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hiding Stagnetroll? Still refusing to provide proof to your posts, opinions and speculations and general rubbish?....still nothing but the same old BS from you.

Be a man for a change...Stand by your statements and stop coming across as nothing but a blowhard troll....we want proof please! :swoon:

----------

I'm sharp enough to figure you out ;)

So you have absolutely no idea on how the loan works? This is important because it's one of a few reasons they were shut down.

I wish you well K2S, you are going to need it.

Thanks, now I'll sleep well tonight! I wish you the same!:yes: Now, Say good night Dick :SLEEP: !

----------

So you have absolutely no idea on how the loan works? This is important because it's one of a few reasons they were shut down.

More opinions with no proof.... :D Still avoiding giving yourself credibility Stagnetroll??? Proof please! :swoon:

Well I guess if the closure leads to keys going away, all for it.

Just a waste of space, I asked a simple question, easy to answer and it would have been helpful to others in this forum, instead it's a game with a 5 year old.

Honestly man, how do you see yourself here in a professional forum?

Well I guess if the closure leads to keys going away, all for it.

Just a waste of space, I asked a simple question, easy to answer and it would have been helpful to others in this forum, instead it's a game with a 5 year old.

Honestly man, how do you see yourself here in a professional forum?

And the other troll heard from....LG, do you still kick your dog when you arrive home at the end of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back