Section 105 Benefits Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
When something appears too good to be true, it usually is.

And you know what they say concerning those that assume! The Patriot's Super Bowl win is a just another example......millions "assumed" the game was over half-way thru the 3rd quarter and went to bed.... Liberals "assumed" Hillary would win in a landslide..... shall I go on?

Too good to be true or too good to be ignored? ;)

K2S, I'm wondering what your association is with TTFG. Was your contact information on the website...all of which has mysteriously disappeared, except for Denis'? Are you a District Manager? Regional Manager? Or just another agent that will never see another dime from them? I do, however, admire your optimism, but that ship has SUNK!:1tongue:

K2S, I'm wondering what your association is with TTFG. Was your contact information on the website...all of which has mysteriously disappeared, except for Denis'? Are you a District Manager? Regional Manager? Or just another agent that will never see another dime from them? I do, however, admire your optimism, but that ship has SUNK!:1tongue:

1.Professional acquaintance ;)
2. No
3. No
4. No

And you're batting .000 as the Classic 105 is quite sound and afloat! Indulge in facts and not rumors..... here ends the lesson! ;)

Still destroying this thread for anybody that might have the slightest interest in 105 plans?

Yes LG, you, Scagnt, Jerry and VolAgent have trolled and spread oodles of misinformation on this thread.... thankfully, the overwhelming majority of brokers and agents deal with facts and haven't even read your dribble and fiction! Carry on.... :swoon:

Giving yourself another thumbs up?

You have the opportunity to provide information, yet you choose not to. You can't answer questions or provide information, but you guard this thread like a hawk. But the thing is when was the last time you provided anybody valuable information about the concept you want to promote.

It seems the moment you're questioned you fall into this childish banter rather than answer questions.

Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back