Section 105 Benefits Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come all these "people" you're providing information to NEVER give you a thumb's up? Why is it just you that is upvoting your own posts?

And if I am trolling this thread, I am the nicest troll you've ever come across.

Why don't you list your "facts" again. Who knows maybe you'll get somebody else to give you a thumbs up?

Good night key. ;)

Once again this thread is safe for another day. You can rest easy knowing you've done a good job, making sure nobody is going to gain anything from it.

Why don't you list your "facts" again.

Here is a fact he is leaving out. The IRS/DOL raided the offices of Total Financial Group, which is the firm that created the phony product called a "Classic 105 Plan".

Another fact is the phone number for Total Financial Group is now disconnected. No answering machine anymore saying they are temporarily closed. Disconnected.

Good to see our regulators hard at work for once. Hopefully they will get the website and other crap on the web taken down. This forum at least serves as a good warning.

But in the meantime, feel free to give their office a call, just go to the Total Financial Group website at ttfg. org , then scroll to the bottom of the page and call the office line. No need to worry about what time it is, its disconnected.

Here is a fact he is leaving out. The IRS/DOL raided the offices of Total Financial Group, which is the firm that created the phony product called a "Classic 105 Plan".

Another fact is the phone number for Total Financial Group is now disconnected. No answering machine anymore saying they are temporarily closed. Disconnected.

Good to see our regulators hard at work for once. Hopefully they will get the website and other crap on the web taken down. This forum at least serves as a good warning.

But in the meantime, feel free to give their office a call, just go to the Total Financial Group website at ttfg. org , then scroll to the bottom of the page and call the office line. No need to worry about what time it is, its disconnected.

TTFG? Why can't you reach them (not that it matters)? I've said and maintained all along....The Classic 105 is solid, alive and well! You can not prove otherwise....so continue trolling Scagnt.....what else ya got (preferably facts)? :goofy::goofy::goofy:

----------

Good night key. ;)

Once again this thread is safe for another day. You can rest easy knowing you've done a good job, making sure nobody is going to gain anything from it.

You're still trolling LG......nothing of substance! :swoon:

Last edited:

You forgot about TTFG partners blogging about limited raid details and photos as well, fact. Facebook accounts at the top have also vanished (seized), fact. It's almost funny seeing both sides from peering inside the know and the false public perception. The Louisiana Attorney General and Insurance Commissioner also insinuated recently to this as justice served and protection provided finally for hard working Americans.

Hopefully the ex-agents of TTFG have started gathering evidence for a class action against the home office for deception and lord only knows what else. Provided they haven't already retained their own defense counsel for what is surely to be the storm of the century. The penalties and interest will close every business and bankrupt the thousands of participating employee that purchased into this scheme, provided some sort of settlement offer isn't reached.

Keys will I'm sure follow with another baseless slam like a 2 year old with a temper tantrum.

You forgot about TTFG partners blogging about limited raid details and photos as well, fact. Facebook accounts at the top have also vanished (seized), fact. It's almost funny seeing both sides from peering inside the know and the false public perception. The Louisiana Attorney General and Insurance Commissioner also insinuated recently to this as justice served and protection provided finally for hard working Americans.

Hopefully the ex-agents of TTFG have started gathering evidence for a class action against the home office for deception and lord only knows what else. Provided they haven't already retained their own defense counsel for what is surely to be the storm of the century. The penalties and interest will close every business and bankrupt the thousands of participating employee that purchased into this scheme, provided some sort of settlement offer isn't reached.

Keys will I'm sure follow with another baseless slam like a 2 year old with a temper tantrum.

More outright lies and misinformation???? Provide proof for your claims Mr Troll.....you know you can't.

Dear Key..
I don't mean to interrupt this discussion, but the proof that The Total Financial Group with The Classic 105 plan is out of business is simple...call them...985-888-1930. This is the only phone number available for the company anywhere...even email addresses have disappeared. Typically, it doesn't bode well for a company if you cannot contact anyone at the company for anything.

Just wait, this is going to make a huge splash when those employees realize that there is no one available to take their inquiries or to pay claims.

Go ahead, call it. I dare you. :yes:

Well I finally dialed 985-888-1930 and the number is disco'd.

Why is that Key? Seems you've called people liars and trolls over this, so I finally thought what the hell, I will dial it myself. Yup line doesn't work.

So what is going on with this, please let everybody know since this seems to be your baby. You've taken ownership of the situation with your dogged defense of this outfit. What's going on with them?

Try and be honest. I know it's hard for you but for once explain the situation.

Dear Key..
I don't mean to interrupt this discussion, but the proof that The Total Financial Group with The Classic 105 plan is out of business is simple...call them...985-888-1930. This is the only phone number available for the company anywhere...even email addresses have disappeared. Typically, it doesn't bode well for a company if you cannot contact anyone at the company for anything.

Just wait, this is going to make a huge splash when those employees realize that there is no one available to take their inquiries or to pay claims.

Go ahead, call it. I dare you. :yes:

That is a lie Inspronia :twitchy: .....the "Classic 105" is "not" out of business......far from it! Your telephone number is irrelevant! Stay tuned! ;)

----------

Well I finally dialed 985-888-1930 and the number is disco'd.

Why is that Key? Seems you've called people liars and trolls over this, so I finally thought what the hell, I will dial it myself. Yup line doesn't work.

So what is going on with this, please let everybody know since this seems to be your baby. You've taken ownership of the situation with your dogged defense of this outfit. What's going on with them?

Try and be honest. I know it's hard for you but for once explain the situation.

So....you admit to lying yet again????? So much for your being the self-proclaimed" insider....as previously noted....you're a troll! :twitchy: :twitchy: :twitchy:

Note.....TrollAgent....aka Pavlov's dog, trots in right behind an LG posting as always.....hmmmmm, same troll perhaps? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back