Section 105 Benefits Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd think that would be obvious to a professional. If the company chooses, they could choose to move to a plan with a higher deductible.... it's simply an option and not a requirement.

I know exactly what you are pitching... and I know why you are not willing to share details... again, please share in detail how this all works.

Quite obviously, you don't. And I'm not "pitching" anything.

I used the term pitch because you have only made vague generalized statements about what it does. And so far have refused to give any actual details about how it works.

So again, could you please share details about how it works?

I used the term pitch because you have only made vague generalized statements about what it does. And so far have refused to give any actual details about how it works.

So again, could you please share details about how it works?

Not without first a resume showing your qualifications as a "current" provider of group health plans and if acceptable, a signed NDA is also required. You may PM your resume if interested.

Not without first a resume showing your qualifications as a "current" provider of group health plans and if acceptable, a signed NDA is also required. You may PM your resume if interested.

LOL. You know that you will get ripped to shreds on your shady interpretations of ERISA. Just like this forum did with the Zane Benefits guy who was pitching a 105 reimbursement scheme that would get employers fined $100 per employee. Of course he swore it was "approved" by the IRS... LOL

LOL. You know that you will get ripped to shreds on your shady interpretations of ERISA. Just like this forum did with the Zane Benefits guy who was pitching a 105 reimbursement scheme that would get employers fined $100 per employee. Of course he swore it was "approved" by the IRS... LOL

Ignorance is bliss.....and some folks are loaded with it! Best of luck to you!

Best of luck to you too when your clients get audited by the DOL and IRS.

By the way, ERISA is a law and not a "program" as you described it.

The company has been audited 5 years running and has passed with flying colors every year.....what else have you got....you're batting .000 and you're on a roll!

Scag....It's best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. And this is my last post to you on the subject.....so ramble on.

The company has been audited 5 years running and has passed with flying colors every year.....what else have you got....you're batting .000 and you're on a roll!

Scag....It's best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. And this is my last post to you.....so ramble on.

I didnt say your company, I said when your CLIENTS get audited.

And we are talking about different types of audits. If you are running a TPA firm then it should be a given that you are audited on a yearly basis... but it's by a CPA firm... not a state or federal regulator.

Have you been audited by the DOL and IRS and your state DOI for the past 5 years running? I sure hope not because that would be an even larger red flag.

Try to confuse the audience all you want. I know your pitch and I know of all of the various IRS and DOL and state DOI warnings against it.

And if your "program" is not shady then there is no reason not to give details. You dont have to give everything, but so far you have given absolutely nothing... which tells me it is exactly what I think it is... and it is SHADY. If I am wrong then prove me wrong and I will publicly take back everything I have said. (you can even do it via PM if you dont want to share publicly)

Last edited:
Psssst (hey, T, its a Big Secret----we can't tell anyone!!!)

IN FACT, its so BIG, that i can't even tell you what state i'm located in (that's because i'm REALLY IN "Bogota, Columbia.")

PS. Send me a copy of your DL, SS Card, Bank acct #'s and then we'll talk.

LOL!

I didnt say your company, I said when your CLIENTS get audited.

And we are talking about different types of audits. If you are running a TPA firm then it should be a given that you are audited on a yearly basis... but it's by a CPA firm... not a state or federal regulator.

Have you been audited by the DOL and IRS and your state DOI for the past 5 years running? I sure hope not because that would be an even larger red flag.

Try to confuse the audience all you want. I know your pitch and I know of all of the various IRS and DOL and state DOI warnings against it.

And if your "program" is not shady then there is no reason not to give details. You dont have to give everything, but so far you have given absolutely nothing... which tells me it is exactly what I think it is... and it is SHADY. If I am wrong then prove me wrong and I will publicly take back everything I have said. (you can even do it via PM if you dont want to share publicly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back