Section 105 Benefits Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it that time of year already. Here comes the BS Parade!

Before you contact this guy, I have some better offers for you, same premise though, you have to sign up before you get any details.

Learn to make millions in real estate, without using any of your money!

Learn to trade stock like a pro!

Newly released Nevada Beach Front Property!

Make millions selling body wraps, fitness shakes, makeup!

(Sigh)

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Thought the resident "know-it-alls" might like an update.
Since my original post on 06-04-2016 at 5:53PM:
1) Both partners in a 6 person agency covering AL and FL have come on board and begun the certification process
2) A broker in NJ is pending
3) A 3rd generation broker from CA is also pending

All are members of insurance-forums.net

I dont doubt that you are able to find some agents to pitch your shady program.

Are they aware of how your program will cause a significant reduction in the employee's Social Security Benefits?

DO THE BUSINESS OWNERS KNOW THAT THIS PROGRAM WILL REDUCE SS BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYEES AND THEMSELVES??? DO THE EMPLOYEES????

Are they aware of how the program increases Fiduciary liability for the business Owner?

Any agent who actually thinks this program is above board is a fool. It involves deferring large amounts of current income. Being paid back that income via Loans. Securing those Loans with a LIFE INSURANCE POLICY (on non key employees). SHADY SHADY SHADY

AND IT IS NOT "APPROVED" OR ANYTHING ELSE BY THE IRS OR DOL. IF THE IRS DID MAKE A RULING ON THIS THEN IT WOULD BE PUBLIC RECORD AND VERY EASY FOR key2suceess TO LINK TO.

I dont doubt that you are able to find some agents to pitch your shady program.

Are they aware of how your program will cause a significant reduction in the employee's Social Security Benefits?

DO THE BUSINESS OWNERS KNOW THAT THIS PROGRAM WILL REDUCE SS BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYEES AND THEMSELVES??? DO THE EMPLOYEES????

Are they aware of how the program increases Fiduciary liability for the business Owner?

Any agent who actually thinks this program is above board is a fool. It involves deferring large amounts of current income. Being paid back that income via Loans. Securing those Loans with a LIFE INSURANCE POLICY (on non key employees). SHADY SHADY SHADY

AND IT IS NOT "APPROVED" OR ANYTHING ELSE BY THE IRS OR DOL. IF THE IRS DID MAKE A RULING ON THIS THEN IT WOULD BE PUBLIC RECORD AND VERY EASY FOR key2suceess TO LINK TO.

All wrong again Skippy....you're still batting .000

Have a great day and good luck to you!

The procedure for additional information was posted on June 7th. In your case it would be a waste of time as your total lack of professionalism, arrogance and "I know everything" attitude has disqualified you.

That said....Have a nice day and good luck to you.

Last edited:
The procedure for additional information was posted on June 7th. In your case it would be a waste of time as your total lack of professionalism, arrogance and "I know everything" attitude has disqualified you.

That said....Have a nice day and good luck to you.

LOL. You act as if I care that I am "disqualified". If it was actually a legit "program", you are missing out on a potential agent who has been doing group benefits for a decade.

But you know that if you share actual details, us experienced agents will call out your BS and provide references to prove you wrong.

No legit business owner acts shady about the details of what they are offering.

You are only making yourself look like more and more of a scammer. I feel sorry for any agent that is fooled by you... and even more sorry for their clients.

LOL. You act as if I care that I am "disqualified". If it was actually a legit "program", you are missing out on a potential agent who has been doing group benefits for a decade.

But you know that if you share actual details, us experienced agents will call out your BS and provide references to prove you wrong.

No legit business owner acts shady about the details of what they are offering.

You are only making yourself look like more and more of a scammer. I feel sorry for any agent that is fooled by you... and even more sorry for their clients.

A whole decade? I rest my case..... and where did I claim to be the business owner? I am not....but I am a representative of a national company with over 200 consultants, brokers and agents. Comprehension is certainly not your strong suit either. You're still batting .000 and really are to be pitied.

Have a great day and good luck to you.

A whole decade? I rest my case..... and where did I claim to be the business owner? I am not....but I am a representative of a national company with over 200 consultants, brokers and agents. Comprehension is certainly not your strong suit either. You're still batting .000 and really are to be pitied.

Have a great day and good luck to you.

Yep, a decade worth of groups totaling thousands and thousands of employees. Obviously that is chump change for such a successful organization like the one you work for. Who needs another 2000 person group right?

I thought you were not talking to me anymore??? LOL

And what is there to comprehend? You have given ZERO meaningful details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back