Section 105 Benefits Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what type of policy is it? Who is it with? If I am incorrect then why not give me the correct info?

If it has the potential ability to affect Social Security it has the ability to affect Medicare too.

----------

You must not ever read the Life or FE sections of the Forum... lol :D

I tell you what scagnt83, go get a job at coca cola and ask them for the recipe for coke classic. When you bring it to me, I will tell you our proprietary secret.
Again this can no way effect medicare. Once a person works 10 quarters they qualify for medicare. Period, not way around it. 10 quarters of work paying into medicare no madder what amount you contribute and you are good to go at age 65 or if you become disabled.

I tell you what scagnt83, go get a job at coca cola and ask them for the recipe for coke classic. When you bring it to me, I will tell you our proprietary secret.
Again this can no way effect medicare. Once a person works 10 quarters they qualify for medicare. Period, not way around it. 10 quarters of work paying into medicare no madder what amount you contribute and you are good to go at age 65 or if you become disabled.

So the type of insurance policy is the "proprietary secret"? Yet your alter ego claims its a prepaid credit life policy....

And try 10 years of working to qualify for Medicare... not 10 quarters. Look it up.

----------

2) It's so much more fun listening to your wild ramblings on the subject.... as someone previously mentioned!

His point totally went over your head my friend.

So the type of insurance policy is the "proprietary secret"? Yet your alter ego claims its a prepaid credit life policy....

And try 10 years of working to qualify for Medicare... not 10 quarters. Look it up.

----------

:D:D:D ....Now scagnt83 refers to himself in the 3rd person..... ding, ding (Pavlov's dog)

----------

You are correct on Medicare, it is 40 quarters and 10 years, but to your original point, the Classic 105 does not in any way affect qualifying for Medicare. All you have to do to qualify for Medicare is work for 10 years while paying into the system.
So let's try to get to a conclusion:
1. The Classic 105 has been in existence going on 5 years.
2. It has been audited by the DOL and passed with no changes needed to be made except for a few house keeping items.
3. It has helped thousands of employees with offsetting medical expenses.
4. It has helped business owners save on health insurance premiums by adjusting their health insurance deductible, while at the same time providing the employees with the classic 105 to offset the increased deductible.
5. The loan program is optional.
6. Loans are administered through payroll or there would not be a function in quick books to enter loans in payroll.
7. There are other companies offering loans through payroll to help employees. These are called workplace loans.
8. Our loan program is unique only in the way it is paid off when the employee dies through a death benefit. We refer to it as a death benefit or credit life policy to the layman to make it easy for them to understand.
9. Whether we call it a death benefit, credit life or whatever verbiage you want to use. We secure the loan through our proprietary means to guarantee the loan gets paid in full plus any interest.
10. We have had employees die while on this program and no one in their estate received a bill due for any unpaid loan through this program.

While you can argue all day long about why you think our program can not work, we are showing people everyday how it does work and we are helping employees afford health care. You and I both know that deductibles are not decreasing in today's world, so are you going to keep going to your clients with the same old song and dance, or will you get innovative and show them solutions to their problems. I am for solutions and you can be for solutions too if you just open your mind that there are new innovative solutions out there.

Nothing for years then this thread explodes, too funny. Will let you in on a little secret if your pushing this scheme - there is no credit life insurance to repay the employee loan. You are being told there is because it sounds good, but no such policy exist except for a notation in a general ledger somewhere (if at all). There is another angle about self insuring the credit life since you cannot purchase credit life on a third party blah blah. Push the issue with management and you'll hear some fancy fluff. There is also an argument that the loan has to be provided by a third party not associated with TTFG and some technical CPA stuff that says cash back and forth can simply be a general ledger entry only. TTFG is in fact the entity providing the false loan. It becomes extremely technical, so much so I've seen CPAs and State auditors throw their hands up and walk out.

Not sure who this site is, but the write up was fairly accurate for anyone attempting to find "proof of legality"; Google: "Total Financial Group; Any Info? | The National General Insurance" (can't post links!)

There are no "DOL/IRS" opines - again, it's all smoke and mirrors though at the end of the day, TTFG took someone else's creation and is still in doing business, but none of it is proof of legality. The powers that be simply have not decided to pursue it, yet.

Field agents are fed so much commission and provided just enough plausible evidence that they wont walk away. The stories have to be real right? What else is paying for that new house, Merc and Vette on FB? Enjoying your field commission? The home office makes more than the agent does with their 120% commission contracts (or higher) and pushing Churning said policies on clients each year. Agents just look the other way as another annual renewal is paid.

TTFG still alleging they are going to sign American Airlines or Hyatt soon? Yea, Joe's been singing that story since 2011.

Agents are living in a Matrix if they believe any of it's legit.

Nothing for years then this thread explodes, too funny. Will let you in on a little secret if your pushing this scheme - there is no credit life insurance to repay the employee loan. You are being told there is because it sounds good, but no such policy exist except for a notation in a general ledger somewhere (if at all). There is another angle about self insuring the credit life since you cannot purchase credit life on a third party blah blah. Push the issue with management and you'll hear some fancy fluff. There is also an argument that the loan has to be provided by a third party not associated with TTFG and some technical CPA stuff that says cash back and forth can simply be a general ledger entry only. TTFG is in fact the entity providing the false loan. It becomes extremely technical, so much so I've seen CPAs and State auditors throw their hands up and walk out.

Not sure who this site is, but the write up was fairly accurate for anyone attempting to find "proof of legality"; Google: "Total Financial Group; Any Info? | The National General Insurance" (can't post links!)

There are no "DOL/IRS" opines - again, it's all smoke and mirrors though at the end of the day, TTFG took someone else's creation and is still in doing business, but none of it is proof of legality. The powers that be simply have not decided to pursue it, yet.

Field agents are fed so much commission and provided just enough plausible evidence that they wont walk away. The stories have to be real right? What else is paying for that new house, Merc and Vette on FB? Enjoying your field commission? The home office makes more than the agent does with their 120% commission contracts (or higher) and pushing Churning said policies on clients each year. Agents just look the other way as another annual renewal is paid.

TTFG still alleging they are going to sign American Airlines or Hyatt soon? Yea, Joe's been singing that story since 2011.

Agents are living in a Matrix if they believe any of it's legit.

:D:D:D Back again after a 3 year hiatus? Yet another fiction writer with absolutely no proof or credibility spouting pure hogwash. So, you obviously now have proof 3 years later? Please advise and post your facts and sources for all to share. I'm certain that a worldwide underwriter, many top insurance agencies and banks across the country that have and are now getting involved would be eternally greatful that your due diligence has uncovered something that they were unable to! Please share your investigative wisdom! :D:D:D:goofy:

Last edited:
:D:D:D Back again after a 3 year hiatus? Yet another fiction writer with absolutely no proof or credibility spouting pure hogwash. So, you obviously now have proof 3 years later? Please advise and post your facts and sources for all to share. I'm certain that a worldwide underwriter, many top insurance agencies and banks across the country that have and are now getting involved would be eternally greatful that your due diligence has uncovered something that they were unable to! Please share your investigative wisdom! :D:D:D:goofy:

No real need honestly, they are flourishing because all the players are motivated by greed and the technical jargon is lost on most. Courts and attorneys have said as much over the years and I know a case in Florida that is pulling the current attention of the government "powers that be", yet all of it ignored. If your selling it, enjoy it while it lasts. There are reasons no one else is running this business model and churning like they do.

No real need honestly, they are flourishing because all the players are motivated by greed and the technical jargon is lost on most. Courts and attorneys have said as much over the years and I know a case in Florida that is pulling the current attention of the government "powers that be", yet all of it ignored. If your selling it, enjoy it while it lasts. There are reasons no one else is running this business model and churning like they do.

A 5+ year track record says otherwise.....You have no concrete information, hence not an ounce of proof to your asinine allegations and therefore not an ounce of credibility. You should be embarrassed. Are you by chance a comedian? :no::nah::no:

A 5+ year track record says otherwise.....You have no concrete information, hence not an ounce of proof to your asinine allegations and therefore not an ounce of credibility. You should be embarrassed. Are you by chance a comedian? :no::nah::no:

Believe me, you don't have the clearance to see my evidence. Time comes for all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back