Washington National?

For almost 1 year no one at this company can tell me why our policy lapsed. I've called almost every month since January and still can't get any answers. They tell me I need to fill out a form and that they have mailed it out - but we never receive it. They say a manager/supervisor will call me in 24 hours - it's been 10 days, no call back. Everyone has a different story to tell and no one can ever give me a straight answer. So the policy we had for over 40 years, may be lapsed and if my father passes away, no insurance payment because this company can't get it straight! THEY SUCK!

It's a Conseco company. I'd call the cops and get them involved.:policeman:

For almost 1 year no one at this company can tell me why our policy lapsed. I've called almost every month since January and still can't get any answers. They tell me I need to fill out a form and that they have mailed it out - but we never receive it. They say a manager/supervisor will call me in 24 hours - it's been 10 days, no call back. Everyone has a different story to tell and no one can ever give me a straight answer. So the policy we had for over 40 years, may be lapsed and if my father passes away, no insurance payment because this company can't get it straight! THEY SUCK!

I'm not sure I would call the cops. I definitely would call the department of insurance in your state and file a complaint. I hope you have been documenting everything. If you haven't, you need to start.

Also, please realize that if you can get his policy reinstated, you will owe premiums for all the time missed. So make sure you have the money set aside.

Back