The Wedge

Are you referring to:

The Wedge: How to Stop Selling and Start Winning by Randy Schwantz?

Sounds interesting and he certainly brings up the problem, I listened to a webinar he had, lots of talk of the problem,

Was there anything valuable and/or specific questions you can ask to get the other advisor fired and you hired?

If you have read one book you have basically read the other.

Really? I'll grab something else to read instead. Thank you for the tip.

----------

Sounds interesting and he certainly brings up the problem, I listened to a webinar he had, lots of talk of the problem,

Was there anything valuable and/or specific questions you can ask to get the other advisor fired and you hired?

Fireing the other account holder or competitor is the main point of his book. There is a specific line of action in your fact gathering and client approach that may give you an advantage, if properly done. Using "correct" language is crucial to achieve that.

He provides full sentences that you can tweak to your situation. Real good read. Get it if you can. Public libraries might have it too.

Great method, but my biggest issue with it is that no one adequately discusses a larger problem - getting worthwhile meetings - in the first place.

Great method, but my biggest issue with it is that no one adequately discusses a larger problem - getting worthwhile meetings - in the first place.

By "worthwhile meetings" do you mean getting an initial appointment or something else?

Back