Why would an employer not offer

Here is how I like to view the method of ancillary supplemental products.It is an investment that you already know what you are receiving in payments.Unlike your stock market these are set amounts prescribed for defined payout..the only thing is you should have someone who is knowledgeable on getting you the maximum amount that you are entitle to..a lot of companies try to not itemize your invoice as they should..but make sure you always ask for a itemized detailed bill/invoice.Remember it's not IF you will need that extra cash,it's just a matter of WHEN......good day

u guys are keeping a thread going that was started in 2008.

You guys some type of Necrophiliacs

Don't worry, employers are coming to understand that voluntary products will help reduce and control health and welfare benefit costs, meet the needs of their existing workforce and help attract and retain quality employees.
As time goes on, they will, trust me!

Don't worry, employers are coming to understand that voluntary products will help reduce and control health and welfare benefit costs, meet the needs of their existing workforce and help attract and retain quality employees.

Ok, I will bite.

Can you show me how Voluntary products will help reduce and control health and welfare benefits costs.

Thanks.

Voluntary benefits are more cost-effective for employers to provide than traditional flex, as the employees get a lot more value out of voluntary products like employee discounts than it costs the employer to provide.

Voluntary benefits are more cost-effective for employers to provide than traditional flex, as the employees get a lot more value out of voluntary products like employee discounts than it costs the employer to provide.

WTF? I was hoping for some type of comparative analysis.

These look like some things your manager told you...

What flavor is the kool-aid are you drinking? I have heard all this drivel for years but have not seen VB make any great inroads with small to mid-size employers..

Voluntary products are on the rise as employers look for ways to bolster their Benefit programs. As professionals I like the approach more and more sales people are being taught. We must build a relationship first. As we do that and they come to k now and trust us, we will be able to demonstrate the value of what we offer: how it helps the employee and the employer at the same time. Barfing info on anyone, at a meet and greet or in their place of business hurts everyone: the employer, the employee, and the salesperson.

This post has been going so long (2008), I feel the need to continue it :)

Are people out there working to get smaller employers onto the SHOP exchange? If so, how are you adding these supplements to conversation.

Back