Zywave and other HR/broker tools

I purchased the Zywave broker briefcase, and mywave elements in January. SO far it has paid for itself a few times over.
Getting clients to use it has been a struggle, but it still helps make the distinctions we need in our market.

Did you like Benergy?
Hello! I'm new to the forum as of today. I joined looking for feedback re: Zywave. My agency has 50+ grp clients with avg EEs at 100. We do all types of benefits using multiple carriers. I am looking at Zywave's 'HR Connections' to help our clients with enrollment. Can you help? Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. Based on my last look at Zywave a few weeks ago, you need to make sure that the carriers you work with have the electronic link to Zywave in order to handle the transfer of enrollments and such seamlessly.

I mostly work middle market, so the carriers won't offer the links except for larger groups over 100, so you may be luckier than me. Just call them up and tell them what you want to be able to do, rather than them tell you about all the stuff they think is important.

They are spendy, but for right solution could be well worth it.

Back