Zywave and other HR/broker tools

I've used Zywave and Benergy..... lot's of funtionality and features in both systems.... what are you looking at using it for? Back office stuff or client websites/communication?

Let me know and I'll give you the reality of what MY clients did with it!!!!

• Staff
I purchased the Zywave broker briefcase, and mywave elements in January. SO far it has paid for itself a few times over.
Getting clients to use it has been a struggle, but it still helps make the distinctions we need in our market.

Did you like Benergy?

I LOVE the website now that they are owned by ADAM, the folks that write the medical encyclopedias (sp?).... great personalization with HRA (Hlth Risk Assessments and Medical Record Profiles) but if YOU are doing the maintenence on the site.... pain in the butt and I have found that ER's really like the idea, but EE's rarely use it.

Anyway.... you are correct about needing something to differentiate yourself in the market.

Sam,

Curious if you are still using Zywave and if so, do you still feel that it is vital to the benefits that separate you from other brokers in the market. Are your clients actually using it, or does it end up being more of a piece to get your foot in the door, but not actually used in the long run by clients?

Any insight would be appreciated.

I have been considering Zywave as well but my concern is will the employers use it and it seems like like it might be a bit cumbersome for a small two man office with no IT help. Any insight besides what the salesperson tells me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have been considering Zywave as well but my concern is will the employers use it and it seems like like it might be a bit cumbersome for a small two man office with no IT help. Any insight besides what the salesperson tells me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

What size groups do you have?

There information is geared for groups over 100.

Back