$10,000 Budget Vs $500 Budget

I could post production history but then I would just hear crickets like when I was getting trolled about my leads & I came back & said I'd give JD 20 for free & he turned it down because "I don't track numbers".

So I'll just let you believe what you want :) the point wasn't to show off. Just refuting the marketer thing. I'm just an agent.

Others offered to take your leads. What happened with those?

And you didn't really offer me free leads. You offered with conditions and I didn't like your conditions.

Others offered to take your leads. What happened with those?

And you didn't really offer me free leads. You offered with conditions and I didn't like your conditions.

So many agents called me willing to pay that there's no reason to give them for free. One of the big producers on here sold 1 of his first 3 leads so it'll be interesting to see :)

So many agents called me willing to pay that there's no reason to give them for free. One of the big producers on here sold 1 of his first 3 leads so it'll be interesting to see :)

Yep, 3 leads, 1 appointment, 1 sale for $780 AP

This lady was actively looking for life insurance so it was an easy sale!:yes:

Its not fair to give them to Doug. He's one of the best on here. They could have been junk leads and he would have closed one for three. :biggrin:

Quick update, we got a couple more leads in and now the total is

5 leads, 2 appointments, 3 sales for $2,592 in AP:yes:

The couple I wrote Yesterday were also "actively" looking for FE life Insurance so again, they were a lay down!

Those are great results.. The closing ratio vs cost of lead is incredible with this small sample size.

I know there's a lot of variables but I'm curious to know what the avg closing ratio is for agents making $150K+, what they spend on leads and what the retention rate is.

I listened to an interview with agent 'nameless' and he referred to another icon in FE 'nameless2' who allegedly made 200K+ yr but he spent 50K for leads.

This is off topic but one thing I don't understand about FE(please correct me if I'm wrong) total production is based on applications submitted(AP) as the total $$$ amount but don't account for the charge backs or lead cost.

So, there's not an accurate public number unless the agent reveals the lead cost and cancellations. Maybe I'm missing something here but throwing out 200K yr could be misleading..

Dude, no offense, but you're never going to write any final expense lol. So what does it matter haha!

Back