$19,285.00 Chargeback!

a search of the NC doi pulls up nothing for her name, but there is a Kevin with the same last name that shows up from Durham on the DOI search. I'm guessing spouse...

We had one come close to getting us with Trans. A female again. I won't disclose how I noticed that it didn't smell right but it was a male con artist that already lost his license so now he licenses girlfriends and runs bogus business through them.

I remember Boman said that superstar Fe guy who was a lawyer hit him hard with Trans. Trans seems to be the common carrier. Paying on issue and no phone interview invited the fraud. That's why they did away with paying on issue.

Well, first person I ever spoke with privately on here said he almost went bankrupt with Charge backs - had to leave industry then came back. Now he's a 'quote - "producer/ recruiter" ..

Charge backs are real - scam or not. Obviously scammers should get all just punishment.

My guess is the guy was "myinsurancebiz" . He was all over the place with grand plans and such. A trillion ideas and no action.

Kinda likeyou

Knew a guy in Georgia who wrote 60 apps in 3 months with Transamerica...

58 lapsed within the next 60 days.

Upline ate 15 large.

This can make a good argument for an upline to be involved in disseminating leads to their agents.

How does a upline without hundreds below him not see red flags like that?

I have had it happen twice with Trans. The last one was too fast to catch. Any up line with a decent size agency can't really track it as easy as you think. I work from morning until late at night and NEVER get caught up. I contracted an agent in Florida and I see my trans deposits each day, but it is not like we check every detail. When you work on smaller spreads, a boost in business is not that noticeable. You see you are making $100 or $300 more here and there, but no red flag. This agent wrote 66 apps with Trans within a month or two, then ALL 66 charged back. Trans terminated him as soon as it happened, but that is still too late.

Agents complain all the time about this or that, but they don't realize the headache and risk most up lines take. There is no way to catch it all. You just pay it and move on!

Ok, so let's say you do get an agent that is producing an unusual high amount of business, how do you know they're scamming, and not just a good producer?

Back