$19,285.00 Chargeback!

I second that question have you guys noticed any red flags that in hindsight you would've done something sooner to prevent that kind of situation.

I second that question have you guys noticed any red flags that in hindsight you would've done something sooner to prevent that kind of situation.

I'm sure we've all had agents that sign up and sound like they're ready to roll and do nothing. They don't get on the lead program and fizzle out. When those folks, all of the sudden, put a couple grand in AP on the board, I see red flags.

This is where the EFES leaderboard helps out. As Ben has stated, the overrides coming in wouldn't necessarily alert you too much unless you really keep track of all your biz and your agent's biz.

When something like this happens, I will communicate with the agent immediately and if anything feels untoward, I will put them on as earned right then and there.

I've already done that twice.

I'm sure we've all had agents that sign up and sound like they're ready to roll and do nothing. They don't get on the lead program and fizzle out. When those folks, all of the sudden, put a couple grand in AP on the board, I see red flags.

This is where the EFES leaderboard helps out. As Ben has stated, the overrides coming in wouldn't necessarily alert you too much unless you really keep track of all your biz and your agent's biz.

When something like this happens, I will communicate with the agent immediately and if anything feels untoward, I will put them on as earned right then and there.

I've already done that twice.

I'd be curious to see how that conversation goes, without sounding too accusatory.
"Why did you put me on As Earned with out my permission?"
"Because you're a cheater!" :laugh:

If they don't need leads, just a contract....that's usually either a scam or a waste of time. I only contract agents for DM now. No teleleads, no get on leads next year, etc. They start a DM order or they can go use another IMO. It's worked so much better. I put more agents on DM in March than I have in 4 years combined.

That's why many imos are happy with 5-10% and have a Boman or Spur city under them recruiting taking the hit for chargebacks. If a guys in the business awhile and has 50-100 agents he ain't going to screw you. If he does the overrides and renewals will usually wipe any debt out over time .

That's why many imos are happy with 5-10% and have a Boman or Spur city under them recruiting taking the hit for chargebacks. If a guys in the business awhile and has 50-100 agents he ain't going to screw you. If he does the overrides and renewals will usually wipe any debt out over time .

Of course that's why the IMO's encourage recruiting. The more in the downline the more insulation they have.

I'm not recruiting under anyone. And I definitely have the levels to make more than 5 or 10 points. But when I started I was on a way lower spread.

Ben your not an Imo. Your imo is Efes. What I was saying is efes is happy to make 10% on you and your down line .

Back