$19,285.00 Chargeback!

IMO is just a fancy title (to some).
I like the title "Agency" better myself.

I saw on the EFES leaderboard last week Ben Boman & Associates did 64K as a team. "The Insurance Squad" did 165K as a team during that same time-frame. We are both basically the same thing. He says IMO & I say Agency.

I saw on the EFES leaderboard last week Ben Boman & Associates did 64K as a team. "The Insurance Squad" did 165K as a team during that same time-frame. We are both basically the same thing. He says IMO & I say Agency.

I say IMO because I am not several layers down. And as far as the production, it definitely is low when only a couple of our non go-to companies were showing. Stay tuned, we are figuring out how to get the info we need from the other companies so they can be added there also.

But I'm not knocking what you do! It's working for you for sure...You can afford pretty new cars and photographers to take pictures of you. Commendable for sure!

Dang, how much of that was your personal production?

The insurance squad 165k??? That's great. The telesales group I'm apart of did over 200k on a week.

Agency, mga imo who cares the title.

None, I haven't been able to work the last 2 1/2 weeks with my wife out after her surgery. We would've been at 175K with my production

I hope your wife is getting better. No matter how much picking and poking we do around here, the wives have nothing to do with it. I hope it was nothing serious, but 2 and 1/2 weeks is usually serious. I hope she gets a good report and gets better soon.

I call myself a "Super Fun Guy" so does than make me an SFG???

It makes you a super mushroom.

images

Back