$19,285.00 Chargeback!

This debit balance is floating right up to the IMO.

Durham woman charged in life insurance scam :: WRAL.com

This story makes the original post look like "amateur night in the arena":

Former agents arrested for $300,000 life insurance scheme

News: 2017 Press Release
For Release: April 6, 2017
Media Calls Only: 916-492-3566

Over 200 fraudulent applications submitted with stolen or purchased personal information

LOS ANGELES, Calif. — Former insurance agents Ali Kakande, 37, and Sulaiman Lutale, 35, were arrested on multiple felony counts of insurance fraud, identity theft, money laundering, grand theft, and forgery after allegedly falsifying life insurance applications to collect over $300,000 in unearned commissions.

I have had it happen twice with Trans. The last one was too fast to catch. Any up line with a decent size agency can't really track it as easy as you think. I work from morning until late at night and NEVER get caught up. I contracted an agent in Florida and I see my trans deposits each day, but it is not like we check every detail. When you work on smaller spreads, a boost in business is not that noticeable. You see you are making $100 or $300 more here and there, but no red flag. This agent wrote 66 apps with Trans within a month or two, then ALL 66 charged back. Trans terminated him as soon as it happened, but that is still too late.

Agents complain all the time about this or that, but they don't realize the headache and risk most up lines take. There is no way to catch it all. You just pay it and move on!

Yes, but that volume of applications in the time span should have you on the alert and watching him like a hawk..:yes:

----------

None, I haven't been able to work the last 2 1/2 weeks with my wife out after her surgery. We would've been at 175K with my production

Hope she gets well soon.

Yes, but that volume of applications in the time span should have you on the alert and watching him like a hawk..:yes:

----------

Hope she gets well soon.

Easier said than done. Checking every company statement daily can be very time consuming. I've fixed that problem since then though, so it will be caught next time.

Back