2 Part - FE Brokerage + Lead Question/Settlers New Deal

JMarketing

Expert
Does anyone have any familiarity with using a brokerage called final expense brokerage? I know they have a location in Canton, Ohio and a few other spots throughout the area.

I'm considering making a transition from the company I work for now my biggest concern is leads. We have an in-house lead generation program that is really good and I need the ability to just order solid leads as I always have. I never question howany leads I will get as I van specify the amount I want sent to my inbox.

However, Final Expense brokerage recommends a couple of companies (not in house) and claims the leads generated there are just as consistent and reliable as an in-house system. They steer agents towards one or more of three companies - Main Street Power Mail, Lead Concepts, and Need a Lead.

I don't set appointments with people (I just do straight stop bys) so I'm not deterred by difficulty in gaining appointments over the phone. That said I go through about 90 leads a month and would want to know for sure that any other avenue I may pursue could produce close to that. Granted, the higher contract options I'm looking at it may necessitate as many leads or policies written so I might be able to get away with less.

The lady also told me that Settlers life is working something out with them where agents can opt for in house leads but the contract is lower at 80 percent but, for every thousand dollars of production, a lead is given for free. The math somehow works out to 115 percent but I haven't crunch the numbers myself to verify that.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Back