2015 FEX Meeting!!............

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
The 2015 meeting just wrapped up yesterday. Awesome info and comraderie!!

It's always great to actually meet the people you only talk to on the phone or text.

Scott and Travis do a great job of organizing things and putting as much training into 2 and a half days as possible. Without any rah-rah fluff that just gets in the way.

We are still here to spend a weekend of R&R with Travis and his wife.

Can't wait till next year's conference. Which, BTW, they are already planning. Takes a lot of work to get the thing done.:yes:

With all those overides I hope they put you up at a 5 star hotel,nice meals and $500 spending money? Then again I don't believe any other imo on here does any kind of function for theirs producers as they rake in huge overides. So Fex stands alone in that dept.

With all those overides I hope they put you up at a 5 star hotel,nice meals and $500 spending money? Then again I don't believe any other imo on here does any kind of function for theirs producers as they rake in huge overides. So Fex stands alone in that dept.

I don't think the overrides are anywhere near what you think.

They do a great job but they aren't the only one. I put them on several times a year. Although I imagine mine aren't as extravagant as theirs, we do have a good time and learn a lot.

Isn't offering your burrito to other forum members against the rules? Should definitely be in the offers section in any case.

Yeah, it would appear so.

However if anyone will be in the Fresno area tomorrow 8/4 I'll be flying up to have lunch with Wino.

I think he's buying so let me know if you wish to join. (If I was buying it would be an offer. And a fantasy).

Rick

The agents at the meeting are really terrific! I enjoyed meeting everyone. The focus of FEX on sales training and motivation provides incredible value.

Ken

Do you know how much those overrides are? I doubt you have any clue what their profit is. I never count another man's money. Everyone cuts their own deal in life. If you don't like your deal then do something about it. Don't complain about what you think someone else earns. Making comments about how much another person makes is a sign of immaturity and weakness. Just out of curiosity...were you one of the Occupy Wall Street lawless protesters a few years back?

Last edited:
Back