2016 Carrier Incentive Trips?

Birdman300

Guru
100+ Post Club
Where are the incentive trips for 2016 going to be for each carrier?

Oxford - Phoenix, AZ (not excited about that one) 60k
Aetna - Iceland (don't know req's yet)

Please add to the list if you know of others.

Where are the incentive trips for 2016 going to be for each carrier? Oxford - Phoenix, AZ (not excited about that one) 60k Aetna - Iceland (don't know req's yet) Please add to the list if you know of others.

I'm going over my carriers and was wondering since it's a new year does anybody know which carriers are offering trips, what the qualification dates are, and where the trip it too? The only carriers that I've got that shows a trip is AmAm ( I won't make that trip, I only place business with them as last resort), and LBL.

Foresters= 80k Maui (Jan-Dec 2015)
78.5% Persistency Requirement
Each 20K over 80k that you do earns you an extra night up to 3 nights

Trinity= 60k Turks and Caicos (Jan-Dec 2015) 85% Persistency Requirement
1 extra day for 70k
1 extra day for 80k + $500 cash

Oxford= 60k Phoenix 4 days (Jan-Dec 2015)
or
5 days w/ Presidents Club

SNL= 75k Thailand (Jan-Dec 2015)
80% persistency
or
90k w/ 75% persistency

Americo= England 115K (Jan 2014-June 2015)

Assurity= Oahu

Aetna= Iceland (Jan-Dec 2015)

Trans Am 75K

Where are the incentive trips for 2016 going to be for each carrier? Oxford - Phoenix, AZ (not excited about that one) 60k Aetna - Iceland (don't know req's yet) Please add to the list if you know of others.

How cool would it be if you not only won a nice trip for yourself and your spouse but also all your kids?

And the kids is optional for those of you that want to leave them at home.

Would that be inspiration for anyone?

How cool would it be if you not only won a nice trip for yourself and your spouse but also all your kids?

Is FEX planning their own little incentive trip?????

Is FEX planning their own little incentive trip?????

It's been discussed. But not just yet.

----------

Settlers just announced.

Disney World. $40,000 to win.

It's my understanding it's for producer, spouse and all your kids.

Family friendly.

Foresters= 80k Maui (Jan-Dec 2015)
78.5% Persistency Requirement
Each 20K over 80k that you do earns you an extra night up to 3 nights

Trinity= 60k Turks and Caicos (Jan-Dec 2015) 85% Persistency Requirement
1 extra day for 70k
1 extra day for 80k + $500 cash

Oxford= 60k Phoenix 4 days (Jan-Dec 2015)
or
5 days w/ Presidents Club

SNL= 75k Thailand (Jan-Dec 2015)
80% persistency
or
90k w/ 75% persistency

Americo= England 115K (Jan 2014-June 2015)

Assurity= Oahu

Aetna= Iceland (Jan-Dec 2015)

Trans Am 75K

Where is Transamerica going to? When ate the producing days? January - December 2015?

Speaking as an old grouch... You leave your kids at home but you have to put up with other people kids..

Speaking as an old grouch... You leave your kids at home but you have to put up with other people kids..

You remind me of another old grouch I used to know. When a hostess at a restaurant would ask if we wanted smoking or non-smoking (old story) he would say "I could care less about that just don't put me anywhere near any freakin kids!"

Had to agree.

You remind me of another old grouch I used to know. When a hostess at a restaurant would ask if we wanted smoking or non-smoking (old story) he would say "I could care less about that just don't put me anywhere near any freakin kids!"

Had to agree.

I understand.. .. I dearly love kids but I can't envision enjoying a convection banquet at a table with a three year old screaming, running around, throwing food, etc. and the mother smiling sweetly saying, "Now, honey don't do that." all while she takes no action at all. BTW, I do not blame the kids who act like that, I blame the parents.

I understand.. .. I dearly love kids but I can't envision enjoying a convection banquet at a table with a three year old screaming, running around, throwing food, etc. and the mother smiling sweetly saying, "Now, honey don't do that." all while she takes no action at all. BTW, I do not blame the kids who act like that, I blame the parents.

Till about pre-teen or so, it really isn't the child but the parent. Of course, even then if your parents never taught you how to behave, it is unlikely you are going to figure it all out on your own.

While teachers need to be held accountable for performance, you also have to have sympathy for them. They have the child for only 6 to 7 hours on 180 days a year. The rest of the time, it is the parents. Also, they don't see a child until he/she is 5 at the youngest. Plenty of time to have already learned lots of bad behavior.

Back