23 Year Old Disability Income / Final Exp

Cyborg7

Guru
100+ Post Club
I had a 23 year old male smoker referred to me. He gets his check for bipolar / schizo yet takes no meds. Obviously I have my own opinion about these disability hounds but that's a different issue. On the Trans 0-44 app they ask occupation...

Anyone run into this ? He just wants a 10k plan for $20 ish per month I'm not sure if Trans will accept this case or not ?

Uhl is 25 and over age

Moo
LBL
Am am
RNA
Are also in my bag

I had a 23 year old male smoker referred to me. He gets his check for bipolar / schizo yet takes no meds. Obviously I have my own opinion about these disability hounds but that's a different issue. On the Trans 0-44 app they ask occupation...

Anyone run into this ? He just wants a 10k plan for $20 ish per month I'm not sure if Trans will accept this case or not ?

Uhl is 25 and over age

Moo
LBL
Am am
RNA
Are also in my bag

Settlers Silver for the win.

The last thing I'd write is that God-awful 0-44 TA product.

I'll have to check out Settlers

I want like 135% contract though

In order to send them 1 deal per year

I had a 23 year old male smoker referred to me. He gets his check for bipolar / schizo yet takes no meds. Obviously I have my own opinion about these disability hounds but that's a different issue. On the Trans 0-44 app they ask occupation... Anyone run into this ? He just wants a 10k plan for $20 ish per month I'm not sure if Trans will accept this case or not ? Uhl is 25 and over age Moo LBL Am am RNA Are also in my bag

I had couple of cases with TA like that, I wrote on occupation unemployed, put in comments, due to tough job market, 1 got approved, other they wanted phone interview, of course he didn't do it,

I'm going back today to do moo children's policy, under 25.

Jack I appreciate that advise I am so unfamiliar w/ moo that I had not thought of that one

----------

Oh wait !! This genius has a DE card !!

America Freak Yeah!!

Back