25k in Virginia, DOB 11/10/45 (70)

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
He takes-

Humulin (100 units), Lipitor, Atorvastatin, Amlodipine, Clopidogrel, Metoprolol, Ranexa, Metformin. Had a couple stents placed 6 years ago. 6'3" 260 weight.

He currently is paying on a Mutual of Omaha which is not in full benefit for nearly another year. Wants 18-25k. The Ranexa poses a challenge. Any ideas?

Not Aetna. Over 40 units. Any neuropathy?

----------

Am I missing something? Almost everybody will take him. Except for who baseball sad LOL.

Not Aetna. Over 40 units. Any neuropathy?

----------

Am I missing something? Almost everybody will take him. Except for who baseball sad LOL.

With Ranexa? that drug is a knockout with RNA & Foresters modifies it. Everything else is ok but that dang Ranexa.

I was driving. I knew I had to have missed something.

He takes-

Humulin (100 units), Lipitor, Atorvastatin, Amlodipine, Clopidogrel, Metoprolol, Ranexa, Metformin. Had a couple stents placed 6 years ago. 6'3" 260 weight.

He currently is paying on a Mutual of Omaha which is not in full benefit for nearly another year. Wants 18-25k. The Ranexa poses a challenge. Any ideas?

I dont think UHL mentions angina on the app....may be worth a call to them to get a risk evaluation..I rarely write them so unsure on the amount of insulin taken.

I dont think UHL mentions angina on the app....may be worth a call to them to get a risk evaluation..I rarely write them so unsure on the amount of insulin taken.

Thanks I hadn't thought of them either. I have an agent in Richmond that is writing him Trans today (standard) but I will check with them in case it isn't approved stnd.

He takes-

Your signature says, "IMO for Life/Final Expense and Med Supp
offering phone training and support"

Why would you recruit and offer training for something you obviously don't know?

Do you think this is fair to your recruits?

Am I misunderstanding something?

Back