2nd LH Replacement

TDFnCali

Guru
1000 Post Club
California
I had my 2nd LH exp yesterday, with an old EFES lead & a guy who said "he took care of it 3 days ago". Luckily after saying, "well great, then wouldnt u wanna make sure u got the best price? If I can lower it great, if not, I'll be on my way"...he let me in.

I did my reg routine, skipping some parts & adding others so I made sure he wasnt thinking I was trying to get him into an inferior product....it was a struggle, but eventually he trusted me!!

Anyways, long story short....he had 6,000 for $73, and I got him $6000 for $54 with Foresters (he couldnt go RNA cause of bypass before 50). He was a diabetic, NS, 74yr old male....routine meds, nothing else wrong.

So, why keep banging on LH reps here....just get replacing them & thank them for the biz!! :idea:

My3Cents! :D

Wow talk about a dream appointment. A fresh LH policy. Great thing about them is that even if it's 2-3 years old, you can still beat them pretty good on price.

I had my 2nd LH exp yesterday, with an old EFES lead & a guy who said "he took care of it 3 days ago". Luckily after saying, "well great, then wouldnt u wanna make sure u got the best price? If I can lower it great, if not, I'll be on my way"...he let me in.

I did my reg routine, skipping some parts & adding others so I made sure he wasnt thinking I was trying to get him into an inferior product....it was a struggle, but eventually he trusted me!!

Anyways, long story short....he had 6,000 for $73, and I got him $6000 for $54 with Foresters (he couldnt go RNA cause of bypass before 50). He was a diabetic, NS, 74yr old male....routine meds, nothing else wrong.

So, why keep banging on LH reps here....just get replacing them & thank them for the biz!! :idea:

My3Cents! :D

You sir are nothing more than a common street thug! Stealing inventory away and taking food away from my grandchildren.

LH has been very good for me. Find your own!

And it wasnt even an appt...Drive By!!

This is not meant as a "scolding," but I understand that in CA a form about the sale of ...life insurance must be received by the senior 24 hours in advance.

This is of course a bullsh*t regulation especially since the form isn't even signed. But how do you get around this regulation (which I would ignore by the way).

Rick

This is not meant as a "scolding," but I understand that in CA a form about the sale of ...life insurance must be received by the senior 24 hours in advance.

This is of course a bullsh*t regulation especially since the form isn't even signed. But how do you get around this regulation (which I would ignore by the way).

Rick

I thought I read somewhere on here that it doesn't apply to small FE policies.

Back