3 Best Companies for NC Final Expense

Zydo

Expert
Been away for a long time.....as the title says, what are the 3 best final expense companies to write for in NC to cover most if not all situations?

Appreciate the input.

Been away for a long time.....as the title says, what are the 3 best final expense companies to write for in NC to cover most if not all situations?

Appreciate the input.

RNA or Transamerica will take a large portion of the people you will run into. Then you would need a GI carrier like Gerber or AIG. Not sure I would limit myself with 3 carriers though.

Great Western is a good GI carrier to use in NC. Standard for low price leader, replacements. Bnb carrier trans or trinity/fb. If you only have three if not Lbl, settlers and another GI Gerber for a last resort situation.

what are you getting for renewals?? I have a offer of 100% contract and %5 renewals with Premier. Is these a good contract and I have to buy my own leads

I am trying to find out what a good renewal contract is.
Premier is offering me a 100% contract 5% renewal and I buy my own leads these is final expense policy

Premier is offering me a 100% contract 5% renewal and I buy my own leads these is final expense policy

The non-GI carriers you'll see mentioned in the FE forum usually pay at least 100%. Most pay 110 - 120%. Renewals vary quite a bit. Maybe 4 - 8% after the 2nd year starts.

I'm not sure which particular company you're referring to, but that is below street for any of the companies that have been mentioned (less any GI companies).

Back