3 Juvenile Deliquents

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
I have a client that has a 16, 17 and 19-year-old. They have all been in Juvy. One for assault, the other for a pistol charge and the other for theft. The 19-year-old is on house arrest.

Before I found out about their colorful past, I was quoting all 3witg Royal neighbors essential life $25,000.20 pay at around $80 a month.

I think settlers will take this but it's $20,000 around $85. I really don't want to have to do three phone interviews especially with a 19-year-old Felon that I do not know who lives at a separate address. I could do a three-way but I imagine it would be difficult.

Any other options out there?

Most child riders cover them until the age of 25. The children can convert to their own plan at any time if they actually decide to become productive members of society and choose to do so. The prospect would have more coverage for them self and have coverage for the kids. This would be a sure fire option if the kids dont want to be involved.

I know Liberty Bankers allows you to add up to 20k in child rider protection.

I have a client that has a 16, 17 and 19-year-old. They have all been in Juvy. One for assault, the other for a pistol charge and the other for theft. The 19-year-old is on house arrest.

Before I found out about their colorful past, I was quoting all 3witg Royal neighbors essential life $25,000.20 pay at around $80 a month.

I think settlers will take this but it's $20,000 around $85. I really don't want to have to do three phone interviews especially with a 19-year-old Felon that I do not know who lives at a separate address. I could do a three-way but I imagine it would be difficult.

Any other options out there?

Sounds like a good time to have a pizza party at mom's house. Maybe bring some beer for the 19 year old (and you and mom)?:idea:

Sounds like a good time to have a pizza party at mom's house. Maybe bring some beer for the 19 year old (and you and mom)?:idea:

Well, it was the 61-year-old dad. I just rode him $30,000 with Transamerica and I had at the two younger kids at 5000 apiece.

But the guy is willing to spend another 80 $85 a month on the kids so that's what I'm looking for.

Does anybody know anything about Mutual of Omaha's child plan? Does it go to age 19? Is it ask anything about illegal activities?

Well, it was the 61-year-old dad. I just rode him $30,000 with Transamerica and I had at the two younger kids at 5000 apiece.

But the guy is willing to spend another 80 $85 a month on the kids so that's what I'm looking for.

Does anybody know anything about Mutual of Omaha's child plan? Does it go to age 19? Is it ask anything about illegal activities?

MoO will work on the younger ones. Earlier this year they lowered the top age to 17.

Is Settlers the best option then for a 20 pay?

I have a client that has a 16, 17 and 19-year-old. They have all been in Juvy. One for assault, the other for a pistol charge and the other for theft. The 19-year-old is on house arrest. Before I found out about their colorful past, I was quoting all 3witg Royal neighbors essential life $25,000.20 pay at around $80 a month. I think settlers will take this but it's $20,000 around $85. I really don't want to have to do three phone interviews especially with a 19-year-old Felon that I do not know who lives at a separate address. I could do a three-way but I imagine it would be difficult. Any other options out there?
not a shot in hell that is sticking. Sorry to burst your bubble. Try writting good business. Maybe you should look into another career if you think they will stay on the books. That momma or daddy is over their head thinking they need insurance. LMFAO!!!!

Last edited:
You should tread softly.... Those who awaken a giant they can't control normally lose. When we lie, cheat and steal it always ends badly, maybe not now and maybe not later, but alway maybe. Your a blimp in the radar, a 4 leaf clover that has been picked before... guys like you I used to F$^& in the military for fun. You cheat me I destroy your entire career, you test me I will make it public and turn your non existent life into shambles. I do not play nice with thieves, so do what is right, before you feel a wrath un-like any other. I will leave this riddle to you, cuz only you and I know the truth, but this game is not one you want to play, you can't afford me on your best day. Thad Sipple

Nasty threat right here. What gives?

Back