35 Year Old With Cerebral Palsy And Can't Do The Phone Interview,Now What ?

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Question 7 on the Settlers app says if the proposed insured is under 25, have they EVER been diagnosed with CP.
The answer is no since the proposed insured is 35 at the time of the app.
The proposed insured personal representative is her mother who is also the owner,payor,bene.
How do you put it all together ?

Have not written the app yet,trying to figure out how to put it together,hence this post.

If they shoot you down or change their mind, either one is likely just write SNL Security Care Plan. I think you would be good to go, not sure if they are in your state but I would check, I submitted another one today.

Have not written the app yet,trying to figure out how to put it together,hence this post.

I would just call and ask. Isn't Settlers your main company? It doesn't hurt to make sure, although with settlers I'd probably call 3 times and hope I got the same answer all 3...they are a messed up company.

Question 7 on the Settlers app says if the proposed insured is under 25, have they EVER been diagnosed with CP. The answer is no since the proposed insured is 35 at the time of the app. The proposed insured personal representative is her mother who is also the owner,payor,bene. How do you put it all together ?

With Settlers if the applicant can do their own ADLs but can't do the phone interview due to physical or mental reasons the parent or guardian can do the phone interview. The highest they could get is Silver.

They will likely order an attending physician's statement on that case too.

What is the snl security care? I've seen it but never really looked at it. I find snl very easy to work with and there app is super easy. I thought 5 star might be my go to company but they can take up to 10 days to issue a preferred policy.There no tolerance for any depression meds is a killer as 1/3 of the country takes some type of these meds.

With Settlers if the applicant can do their own ADLs but can't do the phone interview due to physical or mental reasons the parent or guardian can do the phone interview. The highest they could get is Silver.

They will likely order an attending physician's statement on that case too.

What if the applicant can't do heir own ADLs ? Sounds like the parent/guardian does the entire app,signs everything. Like doing an app on a minor,right ?
I'm not sure they will take this case,prospect is on depakote. Settlers doesn't have a rx/knockout guide.
I'm going to call the UW manager,spill the beans before I burn any gas on this one.
Can't get kicked down to Bronze due to age.

What if the applicant can't do heir own ADLs ? Sounds like the parent/guardian does the entire app,signs everything. Like doing an app on a minor,right ? I'm not sure they will take this case,prospect is on depakote. Settlers doesn't have a rx/knockout guide. I'm going to call the UW manager,spill the beans before I burn any gas on this one. Can't get kicked down to Bronze due to age.

If they can't do all ADLs then it is a decline.

If they can't do all ADLs then it is a decline.

I just spoke to the UW manager.

Requirements:

1.Copy of POA
2.Mom signs everything and does phone interview (Like doing a child app)
3.Write in agent remarks section what meds and why prospect is taking them
4.Submit app

It's all good,we'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Thank you for all you do on this Forum !

Back