360 or FEX..................................

lgreen

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am going to change IMO's and wanted to hear from agents of both 360 and FEX who is better and why? Support? Fixed Lead Costs? Thanks In Advance!

There is a cost involved in selling insurance - even FE. You should order your own mailings and not depend on any IMO.

What kind of support do you want. Hand holding or training?

What is lacking from your current IMO? Many times it's the skills of the agent that is lacking not their choice of IMO.

Rick

There is a cost involved in selling insurance - even FE. You should order your own mailings and not depend on any IMO.

What is lacking from your current IMO? Many times it's the skills of the agent that is lacking not their choice of IMO.

Rick

The support I am talking about is being able to answer any questions I might have about a variety of issues.

From what I have been told about the cost of leads from 360 I should not be doing my own mailings because their prices are much cheaper due to the volume discounts they get.

My current IMO is lacking in their discounts on leads and mailings.

The support I am talking about is being able to answer any questions I might have about a variety of issues. From what I have been told about the cost of leads from 360 I should not be doing my own mailings because their prices are much cheaper due to the volume discounts they get. My current IMO is lacking in their discounts on leads and mailings.

I am biased towards 360, Ben is a hands on trainer and the leads they have are super cheap depending on your contract as low as low as $6.25 and if you get street level or above, leads are as low as $10.50

Hahaha that was a CLASSIC! I voted for Perot the 1st time he ran in 1992. That would've been 4 years of fun.:yes:

yep so did I, just thinking about him hovering over the nuclear red button just ready to kill off all those ruskies :D

----------

Rick

Rick, how come your $20 lists are no longer available?

Back