5 Star Pos Interview Required!

Dr. Pepper

Expert
I think this will backfire on them. They have a niche which many agents like with the optional interview. Plus their underwriting is fairly liberal. With 5 Star requiring pos interviews, beginning 1/1/15 who else is left who has an "optional" pos interview?

I think this will backfire on them. They have a niche which many agents like with the optional interview. Plus their underwriting is fairly liberal. With 5 Star requiring pos interviews, beginning 1/1/15 who else is left who has an "optional" pos interview?

Equitable Life and Casualty. You can either do an app by phone where the whole process is handled by the phone interviewer (including application and voice signatures) or you can send in a paper app and the company will only conduct a phone interview if they have a question about something that turned up in the script check or MIB... Best of both worlds.

Is equitable the company with the real low Med Supp comps in Indiana? The ones that will take COPD on their Supp?

I can't remember if I picked them up.

Is equitable the company with the real low Med Supp comps in Indiana? The ones that will take COPD on their Supp?

I can't remember if I picked them up.

Yep. I don't know about Indiana, but here they pay 1-2% less than most. They can't get it on COPD if using oxygen. Nice company to deal with and you get the result and policy # at the end of the POS, which you can do on a 3 way call.

Back