5-Star

cdsnuts

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey Fellas.

So I was offered a 5-Star contract. The companies I currently write are Americo, Monumental, Assurity, RNA, Forresters, UHL and Vantis. Typically I only use Americo and Monumental, the others get used when necessary.

Considering this, would it be beneficial to add 5-Star to my current line up? From what I understand they've recently changed their RX procedure and are not nearly as good as they once were.

Interested to hear your opinions.

Hey Fellas.

So I was offered a 5-Star contract. The companies I currently write are Americo, Monumental, Assurity, RNA, Forresters, UHL and Vantis. Typically I only use Americo and Monumental, the others get used when necessary.

Considering this, would it be beneficial to add 5-Star to my current line up? From what I understand they've recently changed their RX procedure and are not nearly as good as they once were.

They are very difficult to work with. But they do have good things that would make them a good tool to have.

I would add them but just not count on them.

Hey Fellas.

5 Star takes Debit, Direct Express, and Credit cards.. and is very very competitive...

You will definitely have issues with their home office in the way business gets backed up, delayed, lost...lol... but with a little patience and a lot of checking on your business, you'll learn how to deal with them...

BTW, I have sent them over 40 applications since they have tightened up and have only had 1 decline... for dimentia... and been offered Graded for 1 that was my mistake for not properly checking the clients medication.

I wont send 5 Star anyone on oxygen and clients taking heart meds get graded...

And don't send anyone on depression meds.

I use them and haven't had much problem with them.

5 Star takes Debit, Direct Express, and Credit cards.. and is very very competitive...

You will definitely have issues with their home office in the way business gets backed up, delayed, lost...lol... but with a little patience and a lot of checking on your business, you'll learn how to deal with them...

BTW, I have sent them over 40 applications since they have tightened up and have only had 1 decline... for dimentia... and been offered Graded for 1 that was my mistake for not properly checking the clients medication.

I wont send 5 Star anyone on oxygen and clients taking heart meds get graded...

Did you forget :twitchy:

Hey Fellas.

I know a lot of agents on here are still pro 5 star but for me they are just to annoying to deal with. I really only write them if I have to. I.E. direct express or their health questions asked would be better for the client. Their website is from the 90's and they will lose or "misplace for an extended period of time" about 1 in 5 apps. So in other words I would take the contract but really only use it if you have to. IMHO.

5 Star loves smokers.

Not female ones.

I had a missed call on my phone at home yesterday. I called it back and it was the cell phone of the vice president, {I think that's his title?}, of 5 Star.

He did not leave a message at my home but I left a message saying I was returning a call from that number.

Newby said he talked to him yesterday and he said he called my number by mistake. You think?:biggrin:

Not female ones.

I had a missed call on my phone at home yesterday. I called it back and it was the cell phone of the vice president, {I think that's his title?}, of 5 Star.

He did not leave a message at my home but I left a message saying I was returning a call from that number.

Newby said he talked to him yesterday and he said he called my number by mistake. You think?:biggrin:

Actually that's a lie. He just wanted to see how you are "getting along" since your departure from the Starship 5 Star.

Back