50% comm. plus free leads ... is this a good deal for Final Expense ???

AgentOrange

Super Genius
1000 Post Club
Yeah since medicare advantage solicitation is basically killed by HR6331 Im looking to build a Final Expense Brokerage ... What do you guys think of this deal as Brokers and Agents ? Leads are absolutely free and 50 % commission

leads are good I produce them myself ... telemarketed and verified proprtionally for quality control then sent to agent daily.

That would be decent for new agents. You won't keep them around long for that commission though. I am sure the free leads are based off of production requirements right? Those "free" leads will be costing your agents 5 times as much. MOnumental life does this at a 90% contract.

New agents get :bump:.

no they are absolutely free leads I generate them myself ... Im an MGA. Im gonna up commision based on production.

Last edited:
no they are absolutely free leads I generate them myself ... Im an MGA. Im gonna up commision based on production.

I agree with Senior. You better get the agents up a 90% with free leads or low cost leads pretty quick or you will lose the good ones.

ok thanks for the info guys ... I should give them 90% and smack them with a telephone book and watch them sit on their hands. No seriously telemarketing is very expensive but always produced the best leads for me ... i do same day solicitation the prospects know who my agents are before they call the lead. You guys dont think this is a good deal I would sell 3-4 grand a week at this contract when resids kicked in I got pretty because I had a big book.

What would the max commission be if one were really doing well with you? I think you would get some good poeple, I'm just wondering how you would keep them around.

I have worked for a marketing company that set appointments for me, up to 12 a week, and paid 1/2 commission.

They paid more if the business was from a self generated appt. I made lots of money doing it and if anyone here will pay me 1/2 commission and provide set appts for me to work on my provided schedule, please contact me.

If you want to pay me 1/2 commission for leads I have to call and set appts with, forget it :)

I have worked for a marketing company that set appointments for me, up to 12 a week, and paid 1/2 commission.

They paid more if the business was from a self generated appt. I made lots of money doing it and if anyone here will pay me 1/2 commission and provide set appts for me to work on my provided schedule, please contact me.

If you want to pay me 1/2 commission for leads I have to call and set appts with, forget it :)

I will agree without leads your dead in the water. You can have a 120% contract, but if you have no prospects its worthless.

What companies would you have your agents write? Are you taking an override, or is it assigned business?

</IMG>

Back