7 Fundamental Steps Every New Final Expense Agent Must Follow

Insurance Forums member David Duford (Rearden) contributed a new article (link below) with advice for aspiring FE agents designed to shorten the learning curve and increase chances for long-term success. Please check it out and add your comments or advice for newbies here.
Thanks Dave!

Insurance Forums | Selling final expense: 7 fundamental steps every new final expense agent must follow

Good article Dave. Sound advice.

This line made me think of Ben's Boom Boom Room.:laugh:
V
V
V

"Usually that means they don't have the experience to intimately understand final expense, thus they cannot intimately TEACH final expense to you!"

Good article Dave. Sound advice.

This line made me think of Ben's Boom Boom Room.:laugh:
V
V
V

"Usually that means they don't have the experience to intimately understand final expense, thus they cannot intimately TEACH final expense to you!"

The boom boom room is powerful, me and Ben are franchising them:biggrin: Get your own boom boom room for only $15,000 month in production. We will even throw in some free leads.:D

I agree, great article Dave.:)

The boom boom room is powerful, me and Ben are franchising them:biggrin: Get your own boom boom room for only $15,000 month in production. We will even throw in some free leads.:D

I agree, great article Dave.:)

JG, weren't you the 1st that was Boomed(or is that Benned) in Ben's Boom Boom Room?:bump: :twitchy:

JG, weren't you the 1st that was Boomed(or is that Benned) in Ben's Boom Boom Room?:bump: :twitchy:

Nah, wasnt the first and wont be the last. Im working on my own room now. Its Johns "G" spot room, get it? Im consulting with Ben on decorating....not to sure on the leopard prints for the wall or the lava lamps...but he swears by them.:D

Nah, wasnt the first and wont be the last. Im working on my own room now. Its Johns "G" spot room, get it? Im consulting with Ben on decorating....not to sure on the leopard prints for the wall or the lava lamps...but he swears by them.:D

You may not of been the 1st, but you're the one that made it famous.

Leopard prints and lava lamps...better add orange shag carpets and you'll be all set.:cool:

great article. in the article it states

Occasionally you will have agents that are successful with telemarketing leads, but nearly all of the top 10% of final expense agents are buying final expense direct mail leads exclusively.

Why are dm leads better than tm leads? I read in here that some agents have seen the same dude mail in the card 4 or 5 times and this demographic gets mailed a ton of mailers each month. I also have read, use TM leads until the DM leads start rolling in. Again making it sound DM is the way to go.

Thanks in advance for the info

Back