85 YO Female Copd and Oxygen Use. Suggestions

KCBell73

Expert
Just turned 85 in December. Non smoker. She has colonial penn graded now, 3 month new policy 1500 coverage. Has copd and uses oxygen daily. Also takes LASIK and lisinopril for BP but never had heart attack, stroke, or other heart trouble and never got a CHF diagnosis. I know no immediate level will take her. And graded may be out too. I'm more interested in knowing if theres ANY coverage available to rival colonial penn. Also don't care as much about commissions (possibility for many referrals). Just anything?

Just turned 85 in December. Non smoker. She has colonial penn graded now, 3 month new policy 1500 coverage. Has copd and uses oxygen daily. Also takes LASIK and lisinopril for BP but never had heart attack, stroke, or other heart trouble and never got a CHF diagnosis. I know no immediate level will take her. And graded may be out too. I'm more interested in knowing if theres ANY coverage available to rival colonial penn. Also don't care as much about commissions (possibility for many referrals). Just anything?

Sentinel Security Graded(30/70/100), $2K for $56.08 MBD. Pays 90% FYC for that age. What state is this for, they might not be available.

Sentinel Security Graded(30/70/100), $2K for $56.08 MBD. Pays 90% FYC for that age. What state is this for, they might not be available.

In Kentucky.....

----------

Send her to MOO. If it beats CP price. Might be better for her to stay where she's at.

Ben. I'm not contracted with moo and moo doesn't show on fex quote for those parameters. Quick quote to determine if it's worth getting? Actually weird I ran a second appt today with a younger client that has the same issue. Age 74 female no smoker.

You can't sell the MOO GI. You just give them the number and they can get it.

Ok. Thanks. I can't find anywhere to get an idea of cost without submitting a whole list of info. Phone, address, etc. so I don't know if it's better or not.

Send to lincoln heritage agent. Maybe he will send you some of his B leads or something.

MoO $3000 would cost her $42.55/mo.

Back