Abingdon Virginia Anyone

monstrhuntr

Super Genius
Going to be down that way on the 16th and 17th of this month. Anyone around that area I would enjoy touching base the evening of the 16th. Let me know if you'd want to grab a drink or dinner.

We're located in Roanoke, which is decently close to Abingdon if you would like to try and get together. Just give me a call if you would like to.

If I were staying in Abingdon, I would have to stay at the Martha... Rates aren't too bad this time of year.

Abingdon VA Hotels | The Martha Washington Inn & Spa

Thanks for the advise. Looks great, but not sure the company that is paying me to come down for the night would appreciate it. They are insisting on paying but they might not appreciate me picking a luxury hotel. If it goes well I may be taking the wife down for a couple of days to look around. Might try it then.

We're located in Roanoke, which is decently close to Abingdon if you would like to try and get together. Just give me a call if you would like to.

I sure appreciate the invite. A little too far in the opposite direction for me to figure out how to make it work this trip. If things go well down there I will be going back down and I'll definitely get with you.

Back