Ad Text Final Expense or Burial Insurance

The New Guy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Michigan
Working on my fliers, web sites, and ads for the year.

I have been using the phrase Final Expense as one of my products.

I was thinking about changing that term to read Burial Insurance.

What say you?

Got a pre-recorded mktg call yesterday for this product.

Voice started with " How do you feel about family members having to chip in to cover costs of your casket"? Why not eliminate that problem with a low-cost plan.....(blah blah)

A photo of an empty casket might help too....I remember showing that one in my presentation book when I did FE years ago.

The term "Burial Insurance" sounds good to me. I'd use that on a flier. Not everyone knows what final expense is and it might not catch people's attention. "Burial Insurance" will make a person think. Go for it man.

Got a pre-recorded mktg call yesterday for this product.

Voice started with " How do you feel about family members having to chip in to cover costs of your casket"? Why not eliminate that problem with a low-cost plan.....(blah blah)

A photo of an empty casket might help too....I remember showing that one in my presentation book when I did FE years ago.

Dang, that sounds good, if I coul only target the specific family member... and oh, if I don't have to die to get that done...

A rather obnoxious phone message, but I guess it demonstrates that ANY type of mkting will work, even a poor and negative msg.

Back