Advance on Issue or Draft???

Trinity can be setup to pay 37% (might be 38%) of the 75% advance on submission of the app....

Not sure why it's like this but it is.

----------

I've wrote app, got phone interview done, got declined, faxed in, paid the next morning lol. I don't like it but they do it.

That was a mistake. They do make mistakes.:yes:

I know they will pay half the advance on issue and the other half once it drafts. But it's on issue, not submission. Unless, of course, they make a mistake?

Usually it's approved on the phone interview so when you fax it in it's ready to issue. But on the case where they don't give an answer on the phone interview or you don't do a phone interview they aren't paying until it's approved.

That was a mistake. They do make mistakes.:yes:

I know they will pay half the advance on issue and the other half once it drafts. But it's on issue, not submission. Unless, of course, they make a mistake?

Usually it's approved on the phone interview so when you fax it in it's ready to issue. But on the case where they don't give an answer on the phone interview or you don't do a phone interview they aren't paying until it's approved.

I have not had an agent with a decline not get paid when it was faxed. So they make that mistake a lot I guess.

So you get paid on submission with FBL?

Not everyone is set up that way. They even say submission, which I didn't mind since they require a phone interview and you know if they are approved or not, but they do it even if declined.

You always mention you state facts. ....this is a fact and not a one time thing. Which it's no big deal. ...I was just answering the guys question about if any companies still did this.

Not everyone is set up that way. They even say submission, which I didn't mind since they require a phone interview and you know if they are approved or not, but they do it even if declined.

You always mention you state facts. ....this is a fact and not a one time thing. Which it's no big deal. ...I was just answering the guys question about if any companies still did this.

I do state facts. Those facts came straight from the company. Now, is that the first time those facts have been wrong? I'll let you decide.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, I do believe you.

I don't have personal info on it because I'm as earned with them. I don't get paid until the client pays.

I do state facts. Those facts came straight from the company. Now, is that the first time those facts have been wrong? I'll let you decide.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, I do believe you.

I don't have personal info on it because I'm as earned with them. I don't get paid until the client pays.

Yea I don't personally like it, but it can be setup that way. On my decline I didn't write ANY bank info on the app and wrote declined diagonally across the whole front page. Still paid lol. So I'm guessing it does it automatically.

I have all companies set up on 1st draft vs. submission except for SLAC and United Heritage and there is even a way to do it with them.

Back