Advertising with Facebook

I was at LeadsCon in Vegas this past week. It felt like any lead company in any industry could generate leads for anyone regardless of industry, mostly because they claimed to have mastered Facebook ads and "click to call" ads.

I thought I'd leave with some valuable information, but I left more confused to be honest (regarding digital advertising specifically).

I missed you last week but I agree that I heard a lot of different strategies coming out of Leads Con ...

It also seemed like everyone was trying to successfully market 'RVM' as well...

I missed you last week but I agree that I heard a lot of different strategies coming out of Leads Con ...

It also seemed like everyone was trying to successfully market 'RVM' as well...

Yes, sorry we didn't connect Glen, I'll be at the NY Lead convention too, would love to introduce myself.

Yes, a lot of RVM providers. I haven't seen anyone really successful with those on a cold call however.

The workshops were great though.

Did you attend the AWL after party?

Yes, sorry we didn't connect Glen, I'll be at the NY Lead convention too, would love to introduce myself.

Yes, a lot of RVM providers. I haven't seen anyone really successful with those on a cold call however.

The workshops were great though.

Did you attend the AWL after party?

I enjoyed most of the speakers as well.

I was at the AWL after party from about 10:15 - 11:30. Did I miss you at the after party as well???

Back