Advertising with Facebook

I use some unconventional ways to generate my internet leads. Here's a interview I did with an agent in Chicago after he bought some. I would say it's one of the highest ROI leads in the industry right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Facebook working for FE advertising versus say PPC advertising ?

Is there something about facebook that is unique and allows targeting of the FE prospects ?

I use some unconventional ways to generate my internet leads. Here's a interview I did with an agent in Chicago after he bought some. I would say it's one of the highest ROI leads in Final Expense Leads Review 2017 - #1 ROI Lead - YouTube[/url]

Are you selling leads or still in the development phases?

Is there something about facebook that is unique and allows targeting of the FE prospects ?

Facebook allows you to target consumers in ways other PPC options like Adwords simply don't have.

It's all about testing ads and tweaking them over time.

Maybe not that many people organically are searching for burial insurance related keywords online through the search engines.

There are probably more people interested in FE on FB if they saw the right offer (ad) and would purchase than there are people searching organically through the Search Engines.

I was at LeadsCon in Vegas this past week. It felt like any lead company in any industry could generate leads for anyone regardless of industry, mostly because they claimed to have mastered Facebook ads and "click to call" ads.

I thought I'd leave with some valuable information, but I left more confused to be honest (regarding digital advertising specifically).

I was at LeadsCon in Vegas this past week. It felt like any lead company in any industry could generate leads for anyone regardless of industry, mostly because they claimed to have mastered Facebook ads and "click to call" ads.

I thought I'd leave with some valuable information, but I left more confused to be honest (regarding digital advertising specifically).
To me that's like agents trying to sell 20 types of insurance. I don't doubt they can do it but each industry has a learning curve & I wouldn't want to pay for someone to figure it out.

In order to get internet leads super cheap that are high quality it takes a certain level of creativity. I will tell you one thing, it's more about who you know than what you know :idea:

Back