Aetna is Launching It's New Final Expense with Instant Phone Approval

insurancesp

I received this e-mail and wanted to know if any of you knew about it and if the rates/commissions are competitive?
Thanks,
Cheryl

Dear Insurance Professional,

Aetna is launching it's New Final Expense Product Line in your state.

Get 50 seniors calling you weekly!

Visit here for the details.

Make more sales with Aetna's great brand and competitive product features.

This plan is now available in your state.

Policy is approved by phone
No Height or Weight Tables
Write to age 89
And more!

What state are you in? I wasn't aware Aetna/American Continental was adding any new states for their FE product.

I received this e-mail and wanted to know if any of you knew about it and if the rates/commissions are competitive?
Thanks,
Cheryl

Write to age 89
And more!

That's the AmCon product. Nothing new about that. Maybe it hasn't been in your state before?

Theor rates are decent for male smokers and older ages. Everything else they are a bit on the high side. They are excellent to work with and I wish they had better rates. I would use them much more if the rates were better. They have an excellent graded plan, 40% 1st year, 75% second year. Their modified is not GI but it's priced pretty close to MoO's GI for non smokers.

I think street commissions are in the 100-105% range.

You might be getting a spam email from Midwest Marketing (Amerilife).

It is designed just to get you to open it. I get it too and it has been available in my state for ever.

I just got something like that for Kemper. Doesn't mention the Name of the company, but it's obvious that It's Kemper (GI and almost GI Home Health Care)...they tell everything but the name and they've been here for probably 6 months.

Thanks for the responses. For some reason I never was e-mailed about them but just checked in to look at the posting now. I'm in Massachusetts. Called today and they offer 105% or 70% with a 1,000 piece mailing a week. Rates do look a bit high though. Don't need E&O and need a wet signature.

Thanks,
Cheryl

Write to age 89
And more!

Run from anyone who says 50 seniors a week will call you. That's not happening.

Thanks for the responses. For some reason I never was e-mailed about them but just checked in to look at the posting now. I'm in Massachusetts. Called today and they offer 105% or 70% with a 1,000 piece mailing a week. Rates do look a bit high though. Don't need E&O and need a wet signature.

Take the higher commission and buy your own leads. I just got appointed with them as secondary for my FE business (no MIB, no Rx check, no hight & weight)

Lior Sela

Back