Afib Test Recorder and Price Shopping

ExProgrammer

Guru
100+ Post Club
I hadn't heard of this before. A lady answered "no" to all of the KSKJ questions, but said she had a "recorder" implanted a couple of weeks ago to test for Afib. The doctor didn't think she had Afib, but apparently the recorder will show whether she does or not. Is this common?

She and her husband wouldn't sign up today. Some of you pros probably would have gotten them to, but I just took all of their info, bdays, SS#s, etc. and hope that the agent to whom a friend referred them can't beat KSKJ's price when they see him/her Tuesday. Of course I pointed out that they could sign up and cancel next week but they didn't want to do that. They were very friendly, but firm on wanting to check the other agent's prices. They didn't know of a particular company, so the other agent may be independent, also.

Most of the time when people don't buy because of wanting to check other prices do you consider it just a lost sale or does it often work because your prices are better?

In all honesty he doesn't that fall under the "test results pending" question that nearly everybody asks

In all honesty he doesn't that fall under the "test results pending" question that nearly everybody asks

Seems like it might. I asked the husband's questions first, then she said she could say no to all except maybe one. I asked each one to be sure, and she seemed to think it was a "no" on all. KSKJ takes Friday afternoons off. I'll have to give them a call Monday.

I hadn't heard of this before. A lady answered "no" to all of the KSKJ questions, but said she had a "recorder" implanted a couple of weeks ago to test for Afib. The doctor didn't think she had Afib, but apparently the recorder will show whether she does or not. Is this common?

She and her husband wouldn't sign up today. Some of you pros probably would have gotten them to, but I just took all of their info, bdays, SS#s, etc. and hope that the agent to whom a friend referred them can't beat KSKJ's price when they see him/her Tuesday. Of course I pointed out that they could sign up and cancel next week but they didn't want to do that. They were very friendly, but firm on wanting to check the other agent's prices. They didn't know of a particular company, so the other agent may be independent, also.

Most of the time when people don't buy because of wanting to check other prices do you consider it just a lost sale or does it often work because your prices are better?

The monitor wasn't the problem. What difference would it have made had you contacted KSKJ? No matter what they said these people weren't buying until they talked to someone else.

That's the problem.

It was not implanted. I assure you it was a holter monitor.

On another note jd is right they were not buying till they talked to another agent.

I am curious if they were buyers at all. Serious potential health issue and still waffling. Just spitballing here.

The monitor wasn't the problem. What difference would it have made had you contacted KSKJ? No matter what they said these people weren't buying until they talked to someone else.

That's the problem.

Yes. I know there were two separate issues. So I was curious if people had heard of the implant and how people handle the "I need to check with another agent" situation. I said KSKJ should beat the other agent's price and told them they could cancel if they signed up with me and actually found a lower price. Would you have done something else?

Back