Agent’s Ranking of Top FE Carriers for 2016

David Duford (Rearden) has just provided a new article where he has ranked his top 9 final expense carriers that he thinks “in the trenches” FE agents should consider this year.

Please check out his list at the link below and share your thoughts about who’s included and omitted here.

Insurance Forums | My Top 9 Final Expense Carriers for 2016

The 10% lead credit with only $1000 submitted ap in a month is incorrect. Actually its $1500 in a month to qualify for the 10%. This was a change made around October 2015 but they have not updated their lead credit page on the site.

----------

David Duford (Rearden) has just provided a new article where he has ranked his top 9 final expense carriers that he thinks “in the trenches” FE agents should consider this year.

Please check out his list at the link below and share your thoughts about who’s included and omitted here.

Insurance Forums | My Top 9 Final Expense Carriers for 2016

I agree with Ben, add Gerber for GI.

He's got TA at #6 I believe but I've got them nearer the top of my list for their underwriting. I've not really had issues with their application as I take my time looking over the application before sending it in. He doesn't list Gerber at all. I've got most of these companies as well. What situations are most of the agents using UH for?

He's got TA at #6 I believe but I've got them nearer the top of my list for their underwriting. I've not really had issues with their application as I take my time looking over the application before sending it in. He doesn't list Gerber at all. I've got most of these companies as well. What situations are most of the agents using UH for?

Oh it only showed me 5 not 9

What about the top carriers for those who are in states that don't have 1,2,3,4, and 7 ? :(

Are we screwed?

Back