Agents Going Out to Door Knock on Easter

Last year I snapped some toy fuzzy bunny ears on my head & wore a necklace with huge flavor flav sized cross (crucifix) and door knocked on Easter. First few houses I knocked were irritated for sure but then I managed to get into a house and wrote 6 apps for 8700 ap. They were so happy with the coverage and entertained with my bunny rabbit gear that they made me a plate of Ham , mashed taters plus Mac n cheese.

At the end of that day I totaled 13 apps for $16500
Plus a free meal. This year I'm gonna be door knocking 12-5p

writing biz withstanding, totally inappropriate------guess you will posting same question for Christmas----------sometimes $$ that can be made on Monday instead has to take a backseat to basic respect and sensitivity, you aren't going to be paid any faster on sunday biz than Monday biz

But to each their own, that's just me

writing biz withstanding, totally inappropriate------guess you will posting same question for Christmas----------sometimes $$ that can be made on Monday instead has to take a backseat to basic respect and sensitivity, you aren't going to be paid any faster on sunday biz than Monday biz

apparently you don't read many of his posts.....you do know he is putting you on right?

apparently you don't read many of his posts.....you do know he is putting you on right?

no, why should I know that---------I don't keep a diary of every posters post but take them at face value. Should I consider that inconceivable that one would go out on Easter and write a $30/mo----------that's not outlandish. Hope he didn't doorknock at 8:00 easter sunday as a guy other day says he starts his DKing-------------Nooooooo, I did not log his name in a diary for reference either.

I'm on board with humor and entertainment here but since lots of folks use the forum for information and guidance don't you think it not real appropriate to be a constant "leg-puller"/disguised as factual if that's what he is?????

Last edited:
Should I dust off my 9 inch heels and flowered silk shirt and run 20 door knocks today? I'm limbered up and ready to do splits,spins and flips.

I was just glancing over this post really fast and thought it said sit and spin...that would've been mo funny ;)

But limbered up to split and spin...yeah..that's pretty funny too. Haha

What if they aren't Christian?

Back