Agents Going Out to Door Knock on Easter

What if they aren't Christian?

Point taken.. Should we not call on Friday since we might call on a Muslim person and interrupt their worship? Or perhaps we should not call on Saturday in order not to offend the Jewish people and the Christian Sabaitarians?

Point taken.. Should we not call on Friday since we might call on a Muslim person and interrupt their worship? Or perhaps we should not call on Saturday in order not to offend the Jewish people and the Christian Sabaitarians?

It is probably best to avoid Sunday-Saturday. Make sure you aren't offending or interrupting anyone.

What if they aren't Christian?

most are and whats appropriate or otherwise should be predicated on the majority

Hey, I'm a knocker and do so on Sat without reservation. Folks deserve a day without unexpected interruption to spend with family if they chose.and to those who feel they have to chase the $$$ 7 days a week I personally think that's a bit much and I'm not even religious. Call me too considerate if you chose--- like I said to each their own, that's just me.

most are and whats appropriate or otherwise should be predicated on the majority

Hey, I'm a knocker and do so on Sat without reservation. Folks deserve a day without unexpected interruption to spend with family if they chose.and to those who feel they have to chase the $$$ 7 days a week I personally think that's a bit much and I'm not even religious. Call me too considerate if you chose--- like I said to each their own, that's just me.

So, majority rules? Then why do people in this country get upset when the majority in another country acts poorly?

For the record, I didn't work Sunday, except respond to a few emails, but I have nothing against people that do. I also an generally not very receptive to door knockers, but that is probably because it is either Jehovah's Witness or homeless people begging.

Do not knock weekdays between 3:00-5:00 because that's when Judge Judy is on.

Everything else is open.

When I first started running the debit, I had a grouchy old man who would tolerate my calling ot collect at anytime except when 'rasslin' was on. If I got there at that time of day, he wouldn't pay me until it went off and then he would chew me out royally. Even if I left and came back, I got chewed out for interrupting his show. Had ladies that were the same way about interrupting their soap operas.. I had all kinds of notes in the debit book as to when to call and when not to call. :yes:

So, majority rules? Then why do people in this country get upset when the majority in another country acts poorly?

For the record, I didn't work Sunday, except respond to a few emails, but I have nothing against people that do. I also an generally not very receptive to door knockers, but that is probably because it is either Jehovah's Witness or homeless people begging.

quit mis-stating what I said, I didn't say majority rules, you know what I meant

I personally might have some trust issues with anyone seemingly so desperate for money that he has to bother me unannounced on a Sunday to make bucks---if it cant wait till Monday what untruth might he tell me to entice a sale today-----call me and set an appt for Sunday and I might just meet with you with no such concerns

and for the third time that's just me---I do unto others as I'd have them do onto me. Door-knock 7 days a week including Thanksgiving and Christmas till 10:00 in evening if you personally don't think that inappropriate

Last edited:
Last year I snapped some toy fuzzy bunny ears on my head & wore a necklace with huge flavor flav sized cross (crucifix) and door knocked on Easter. First few houses I knocked were irritated for sure but then I managed to get into a house and wrote 6 apps for 8700 ap. They were so happy with the coverage and entertained with my bunny rabbit gear that they made me a plate of Ham , mashed taters plus Mac n cheese. At the end of that day I totaled 13 apps for $16500 Plus a free meal. This year I'm gonna be door knocking 12-5p
that's nice maybe should run for president

Back