Agents Looking For Lead Sources...Read This!!!

Utahinsguy

I normally dont put companies on blast, but i bought 20 leads from Senior Sales and I might as well have thrown $500 to a homeless guy, the appointments were bogus and people said they never made an appointment for FE insurance. Do Not use this company!!

on the upside looking for a good FE lead company..any and all suggestions, please...i liked what Prima tech Marketing had with there robot software, Jane, to book legitimate appointments.

I normally dont put companies on blast, but i bought 20 leads from Senior Sales and I might as well have thrown $500 to a homeless guy, the appointments were bogus and people said they never made an appointment for FE insurance. Do Not use this company!! on the upside looking for a good FE lead company..any and all suggestions, please...i liked what Prima tech Marketing had with there robot software, Jane, to book legitimate appointments.

There are a ton of companies that sell basically the same lead, price vary Buy a dollar here a dollar there just find a company that you mesh with and you're all good.

I normally dont put companies on blast, but i bought 20 leads from Senior Sales and I might as well have thrown $500 to a homeless guy, the appointments were bogus and people said they never made an appointment for FE insurance. Do Not use this company!! on the upside looking for a good FE lead company..any and all suggestions, please...i liked what Prima tech Marketing had with there robot software, Jane, to book legitimate appointments.

If you are paying $25 a lead they better be fantastic leads! Sounds like they weren't.

I like the Jane leads. I dont sell every one, but when I do it's usually pretty good. Sold a medsupp to one a few days ago, funny thing is, it was generated back in May. Going back for the life insurance upon delivery.

I like the Jane leads. I dont sell every one, but when I do it's usually pretty good. Sold a medsupp to one a few days ago, funny thing is, it was generated back in May. Going back for the life insurance upon delivery.

It's interesting people still call them Jane leads when I actually use 4 different voices

I normally dont put companies on blast, but i bought 20 leads from Senior Sales and I might as well have thrown $500 to a homeless guy, the appointments were bogus and people said they never made an appointment for FE insurance. Do Not use this company!!

on the upside looking for a good FE lead company..any and all suggestions, please...i liked what Prima tech Marketing had with there robot software, Jane, to book legitimate appointments.

Well that is terrible when that happens. Since you asked.... click below, maybe we can help out:

Final Expense Leads | Final Expense Leads | Final Expense Training | Final Expense Sales

Back