All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

What no ones mentioning is Akim could care less if persistency is 60% in the first yr are even if the agent makes it more than a yr or 2. Were he;s making the huge money is the back end renewal overwrite. He"s paying his agents 2-3% and probably his contract pays him 13-15%. Think about making 12% overides yr after yr on Millions of $'s of premium in addition to making 70-80% off the first yr commission. All he wants to do is break even after all costs off the first yr business and his huge profit comes off the renewals.

He could care less? Or couldn't care less? I assume you meant couldn't by the rest of the statement.

But seriously, he has to care. The companies he works with care.

The lower the 1st year persistency, the less the renewal commission so if he is depending on his renewals to make his living, he would be foolish to ignore the lapse ratio of first year business.

Really. Huge profits from FE renewals?:D An old song as Akim is merely another in a long line of people trying to scratch out a living selling insurance without having to actually sell insurance. Kinda like people who want to be actors but end up as acting coaches instead. Why? Because selling **** is hard!

So basically you have the "secret sauce" for telesales. Again no specifics as to why. I'll give you that you are well spoken and at least not like some others I've seen.

I'd like more about the 18 page script, the leads, the company you work with. Why are those a competitive advantage that makes you better ?

18 Page Script: Its a word for word presentation that keeps you on track during your sales pitch. We have a number of notations regarding voice inflection, tonality, tempo, and volume throughout the script to keep the client engaged and attentive. There is a 40 hour training course on it at our online Final Expense Telesales University

Leads: All our leads are inbound driven, prequalified, and live transfered to our sales agents. So our agents spend no time prospecting or qualifying.

The company: We work with two companies, AmAm and NGL. We do that for a number of reasons however its mostly due to the ease of doing business with them and how easy it is to fix issues when they arise.

Our competitive advantage it partly because we own the marketing, and our customer service is all in house. The carriers we represent all publish our information (phone number and address) into the policy so customers call us anytime they need anything:

Call Center Tour

Last edited by a moderator:
18 Page Script: Its a word for word presentation that keeps you on track during your sales pitch. We have a number of notations regarding voice inflection, tonality, tempo, and volume throughout the script to keep the client engaged and attentive. There is a 40 hour training course on it at our online Final Expense Telesales University

Leads: All our leads are inbound driven, prequalified, and live transfered to our sales agents. So our agents spend no time prospecting or qualifying.

Most Fresh Final Expense Leads Around EXCLUSIVE to Telesales Agents! - YouTube

Final Expense TV Commercial Leads for Final Expense Telesales - YouTube

Final Expense Telesales Leads - How they are generated. - YouTube

The company: We work with two companies, AmAm and NGL. We do that for a number of reasons however its mostly due to the ease of doing business with them and how easy it is to fix issues when they arise.

Our competitive advantage it partly because we own the marketing, and our customer service is all in house. The carriers we represent all publish our information (phone number and address) into the policy so customers call us anytime they need anything:

Final Expense Telesales Customer Service Rep - Starr Watts - YouTube

Final Expense Telesales Customer Service - Meet Sarah - YouTube

Call Center Tour

No one is going to stop telesales from being a part of FE but after participating in the webinar - dedpite their claims, they have a very low opinion of agents.

The presenter treated potential agents as dogs- " I WILL MONITOR YOU!" - " YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THE FREE LEADS-WE INVESTED A TON OF MONEY SO YOU COULD BE SUCCESSFUL!" (Sympathy play for mind control) -

He went on and on with his Hitler-esk antics. Yes, this is a results driven business but don't think for one second this company cares about anything except for CONTROLLING YOU..

We get it, dufords training is a rip off, North Star is a concentration camp, fex is the best...you've had the same posts for months now yet you are still sitting in your underwear in your moms basement itching your nuts. Do something or don't, just stop being redundant.

Since the title of this thread is "all the same....", The FEX cruise is coming up in less than 2 weeks.

Unless the others are doing the same then there is another difference right there.

Then there's the production rings. I don't know of other IMO's doing that. maybe NAA still does? EFES does give a nice award for $200K producers.

WE INVESTED A TON OF MONEY SO YOU COULD BE SUCCESSFUL!" (Sympathy play for mind control) -

Whenever I hear the old "so you could be successful" I just think what weak sales shtick. It is a big red flag to me. Too bad as agents we still take this crap.

Whenever I hear the old "so you could be successful" I just think what weak sales shtick. It is a big red flag to me. Too bad as agents we still take this crap.

It's just hype by folks putting on the sell. You hear it a lot from sports announcers (Dick Vitale, Gus Johnson), as well as college football and basketball coaches.:skeptical:

Back