All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

Hey Newby, I think JD said FEX has 3 guys going to Alaska so they obviously qualify for substantial SNL lead credits. Can they use them through your lead vendor?

Football big win today for MSU, ? I think you drop per 1000 right? who do you use and what card do you use? thanks

I use the lead connection most of the time. E64 I think. I really don't pay much attention to things like which lead cards and whether they say insurance or not. I don't even know the parameters they use.

Back when I used all TM leads I never listened to the call. I don't like to curb qualify anymore. I used to do it all the time. Now I treat them all the same.

during the MSU game I found myself rooting against them. Why schedule a patsy? You have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Just ask Mich/Applachation State.

Tell you what:

If you go public, and prove you're licensed, Ill pay for your first set of 20 FE DM leads. You pick the IMO and the carrier. After 90 days if you net 13k Ill donate an additional $1,000 to the charity of your choice.

If you don't net 13k, you owe me for my DM cost, and will donate $500 to my local food pantry.

You've been here for months, critical of most, and refuse to pull the trigger on anything.

So you wanna prove you can make it as an indy FE agent on my dime, or will you continue to make excuses and be critical of others?

You can find me here: NorthStarIA.com

What's your point with this meaningless bet..?

I've attended one of your webinars/recruiting sessions. I'm curious as to why you(the presenter) was loud and obnoxious toward the attendees?

Why the pity party/guilt trip over how much money the company has invested "so agents can be successful"..?

Why did you say things like, "If you're not hitting numbers I'M GOING TO ASK YOU WHY!" "I WILL BE HOLDING YOU ACCOUNTABLE!!"

Why did you(the presenter) talk to the attendees as if they were a child being reprimanded for not truly understanding what a great opportunity it is to work with your company?

This is a A BROILER ROOM.. working under a task master.
No thanks -

----------

If you go take a peek on LinkedIn, you'll realize an agent is in GREAT SHAPE by going with any of the ones you mentioned. There are differences with all above, but all are great places. Talk to all of them and see for yourself (not you), real agents reading.

All "real agents" make sure to research the database about BB.. his veracity has come under question multiple times, by multiple people for multiple reasons.

----------

Nsrh challenged you, now or get off the pot.

OK, meet at the flag pole after school - we'll handle this..

He's here just to bitch about everything. He will eventually get tired or get banned.

I don't respond to him and hope others will do the same.

(BTW, he is so stupid he doesn't understand that freedom of speech only relates to the government, not to private business. Typical of uneducated blowhards).

Rick

You seem to have missed the point - just be quiet and let me be. The thread will move along or it won't. If anything, you look as if you're simply trying to disrupt this thread. AKA-be a troll.

----------

He now has two challenges presented to him. I'll bet he doesn't accept either of them.

I challenge you to make your social media current and to be available online when the site says you are. There's two for you.

I've attended one of your webinars/recruiting sessions. I'm curious as to why you(the presenter) was loud and obnoxious toward the attendees?

I noticed that too. It tells me he needs a certain type of agent that will accept that crap. I'd like to see him face to face talk like that.

I noticed that too. It tells me he needs a certain type of agent that will accept that crap. I'd like to see him face to face talk like that.

No physical threats from me.. I think it's funny how people on here are mean spirited but when you respond you are labeled the 'troll'..

Just sshh.. or contribute. Simple.

You seem to have missed the point - just be quiet and let me be. The thread will move along or it won't. If anything, you look as if you're simply trying to disrupt this thread. AKA-be a troll.

----------

I challenge you to make your social media current and to be available online when the site says you are. There's two for you.

And you were challenged to sell and instead you were offended someone was to loud and obnoxious when they spoke..move along snowflake before you get blown away by the breeze

----------

I challenge everyone to no longer respond to this twit.

Rick

I'll start now!!!

And you were challenged to sell and instead you were offended someone was to loud and obnoxious when they spoke..move along snowflake before you get blown away by the breeze

----------

I'll start now!!!

Challenged by who? By someone on an insurance forum-who, by the way, has been accused of various negative things with his business ethics(do your own research on this guy)..

Aside from that - who on this public forum is G-d? Why is my path relevant to your world of insurance? I never start an argument on here.. but will engage every now and then..

Only a Snowflake would take an anonymous internet challenge to heart..

It's simple - Snowflakes.. offer substance or move along..

Off this subject - a great thing about this forum is being able to go back years and years to view different threads. I came across a RIP thread.. very engaging. I wish I could have talked with the level headed gentlemen about MS and the Insurance field in general.

Some of the same ol farts complaining and bullying their way through this forum...

----------

I challenge everyone to no longer respond to this twit.

Rick

For someone who started selling insurance using a horse as transportation - you've blended in well as a cyber bully..

Back