All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

That only works if it goes away. Matt is like a dog with a bone on this. It isn't going anywhere.

In fact, the silence is deafening.

Must be legit. I don't think those companies would openly allow him to bait and switch.

Must be legit. I don't think those companies would openly allow him to bait and switch.

I think there are 4 practical explanations

A. The carriers never gave permission

B. Michael posted it on the site to lie to the general public and to mislead consumers

C. when I brought this to the attention on the forum, Michael deleted the picture, or it mysteriously vanished.

D. Mah hacked his site and deleted it.

I'm guessing leaning towards C, but not ruling out D

I don't think there is any way he can talk his way out of this one. Never really understood the 140 contracts thing either.

Probably he will have to go on the attack.

He did say its cause I don't get as much "action" as him or something like that.

I don't think there is any way he can talk his way out of this one. Never really understood the 140 contracts thing either.

Probably he will have to go on the attack.

He did say its cause I don't get as much "action" as him or something like that.

No one gets more than me though. Broker come on man don't be a wimp. Own up to it or explain it....

Why would I need to say I'm contracted with those companies like PRIMERICA when I am contracted with carriers that everyone knows like Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, AIG, Gerber, ect? :goofy: Yeah, there's so much money to be made from the Primerica brand. It sells itself! *sarcasm*

That's an inactive site. I don't even know how Matt found it. I was using it as an example site for a minute & couldn't get the logos to line up right so I found a carrier pic on google to show an agent what it would look like with a carrier section. I never ended up pursuing selling sites to agents as I don't have the time.

That site is garbage & was never even completed.

Trolls will be trolls. Just like the 140 joke even though I've explained many times that it wasn't even for final expense. It was for SI term & I said UP TO 140% (Street is 130% for that product). It was back when I sold MP with a IMO (for 2 months) before I got into FE. But they'll say I always hide & never will explain it. Oooooookay.

Thank you trolls for the free publicity. I had several agents call me this week from these threads. If you keep mentioning me like this I'll have to start sending ya'll dividends. Keep it up!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back