All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

Why would I need to say I'm contracted with those companies like PRIMERICA when I am contracted with carriers that everyone knows like Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, AIG, Gerber, ect? :goofy: Yeah, there's so much money to be made from the Primerica brand. It sells itself! *sarcasm*

That's an inactive site. I don't even know how Matt found it. I was using it as an example site for a minute & couldn't get the logos to line up right so I found a carrier pic on google to show an agent what it would look like with a carrier section. I never ended up pursuing selling sites to agents as I don't have the time.

That site is garbage & was never even completed.

Trolls will be trolls. Just like the 140 joke even though I've explained many times that it wasn't even for final expense. It was for SI term & I said UP TO 140% (Street is 130% for that product). It was back when I sold MP with a IMO (for 2 months) before I got into FE. But they'll say I always hide & never will explain it. Oooooookay.

Thank you trolls for the free publicity. I had several agents call me this week from these threads. If you keep mentioning me like this I'll have to start sending ya'll dividends. Keep it up!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

naw, just asking you a question that deserved a response. Was that so hard to explain yourself? Says a lot about you really.

agents calling you omg wow i bet you made so much off them! great job!

Never really understood the 140 contracts thing either.

giphy.gif

That's an inactive site. I don't even know how Matt found it.

Facebook.

Trolls will be trolls. Just like the 140 joke even though I've explained many times that it wasn't even for final expense. It was for SI term & I said UP TO 140% (Street is 130% for that product).

You had it on your signature line. You said it was a marketing test.

If it was for MP, then you would have put that there as you were actively recruiting in the FE section.

Someone from Securus contacted me - he's actually familiar with this site but doesn't feel it's productive for his time to be on here.

Apparently the CEO was the leading producer for FE in the Country before heading up his own company. From what I'v read - Securus has had some issues with their DM program - which isn't something anyone new to this particular field wants to hear(read) about.. I guess they're into other things as well - MP etc.

Anyone with first hand knowledge of this company?

Personally, I like it when agents who've been doing this for many years and have inside contacts, call out the likes of bbow with his inflated numbers he posts on here.. Or Bbow calling out SPUR for his underhanded business practices.. - get it out in the open-hash is out.

But with a company, overall, what's the difference between any - other than the main ingredient - the culture. With all things being equal - all companies have access to the same vendors, pay roughly the same in leads, have reps nationwide etc.. -- so, what is it? It has to be the culture - the spirit of the company. This all starts at the top, IMO.

I agree with whoever said, "ZZZZzzz" -I'm bored too.

Why would I need to say I'm contracted with those companies like PRIMERICA when I am contracted with carriers that everyone knows like Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, AIG, Gerber, ect? :goofy: Yeah, there's so much money to be made from the Primerica brand. It sells itself! *sarcasm*

That's an inactive site. I don't even know how Matt found it. I was using it as an example site for a minute & couldn't get the logos to line up right so I found a carrier pic on google to show an agent what it would look like with a carrier section. I never ended up pursuing selling sites to agents as I don't have the time.

That site is garbage & was never even completed.

Trolls will be trolls. Just like the 140 joke even though I've explained many times that it wasn't even for final expense. It was for SI term & I said UP TO 140% (Street is 130% for that product). It was back when I sold MP with a IMO (for 2 months) before I got into FE. But they'll say I always hide & never will explain it. Oooooookay.

Thank you trolls for the free publicity. I had several agents call me this week from these threads. If you keep mentioning me like this I'll have to start sending ya'll dividends. Keep it up!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Site was garbage, yet you had a clients leaving reviews, and you were marketing it to consumers off Facebook. Interesting indeed.

naw, just asking you a question that deserved a response. Was that so hard to explain yourself? Says a lot about you really.

agents calling you omg wow i bet you made so much off them! great job!
I guess I'm a bad person because I wasn't nice to a bunch of internet trolls.

You're still promoting me for free. Says a lot about you. :)

Back