All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

Someone from Securus contacted me - he's actually familiar with this site but doesn't feel it's productive for his time to be on here.

Apparently the CEO was the leading producer for FE in the Country before heading up his own company. From what I'v read - Securus has had some issues with their DM program - which isn't something anyone new to this particular field wants to hear(read) about.. I guess they're into other things as well - MP etc.

Anyone with first hand knowledge of this company?

Personally, I like it when agents who've been doing this for many years and have inside contacts, call out the likes of bbow with his inflated numbers he posts on here.. Or Bbow calling out SPUR for his underhanded business practices.. - get it out in the open-hash is out.

But with a company, overall, what's the difference between any - other than the main ingredient - the culture. With all things being equal - all companies have access to the same vendors, pay roughly the same in leads, have reps nationwide etc.. -- so, what is it? It has to be the culture - the spirit of the company. This all starts at the top, IMO.

I agree with whoever said, "ZZZZzzz" -I'm bored too.

Securus appears to be a bad deal. It's not true about the CEO being a producer either. Securus does have an exclusive deal with AmMem and you are supposed to give AmMem first chance from the leads.

That's not a good thing.

The reason they don't have a presense here is because they can't stand the light. They used to be here. But not giving releases and also having below street level contracts just won't last long at this forum.

But, all the posers claim that's why they don't post here.

And I know of 2 snake belly IMO's that have told their agents to not post here and they will face termination if they do.

The owner of Securus was in on the ground floor of building NAA with Philip Hudgens. Then he started Securus with that same model. Moved into FE and did make some great hires to head up the FE. None of those great hires are still with Securus.

Bottom line, they have leads. Over priced leads that they resell time and time again. You are supposed to preference AmMem with those leads, below street level contracts, no releases.

If that sounds like a good deal then have at it.

Last edited:
Securus appears to be a bad deal. It's not true about the CEO being a producer either. Securus does have an exclusive deal with AmMem and you are supposed to give AmMem first chance from the leads.

That's not a good thing.

The reason they don't have a presense here is because they can't stand the light. They used to be here. But not giving releases and also having below street level contracts just won't last long at this forum.

But, all the posers claim that's why they don't post here.

And I know of 2 snake belly IMO's that have told their agents to not post here and they will face termination if they do.

The owner of Securus was in on the ground floor of building NAA with Philip Hudgens. Then he started Securus with that same model. Moved into FE and did make some great hires to head up the FE. None of those great hires are still with Securus.

Bottom line, they have leads. Over priced leads that they resell time and time again. You are supposed to preference AmMem with those leads, below street level contracts, no releases.

If that sounds like a good deal then have at it.

Like 65% first year commissions and no renewals. Old recycled leads as fresh leads. MLM structure. Money is made by recruiting. A set of no good individuals.:yes:

Like 65% first year commissions and no renewals. Old recycled leads as fresh leads. MLM structure. Money is made by recruiting. A set of no good individuals.:yes:

And no support/leadership. I just recruited a guy from Securas. Those were his words, not mine. He was so excited to have an upline that was was still selling, answered the phone etc. He was tickled pink with our group chat and Ben's cheat sheets.

They have no real training structure over there. Their investing heavily in telesales too. This guy was actually at a 115% with them. Direct. They promised him they would give a release if he ever asked.

Guess what happened when he asked?? A big fat NOOO!

Last edited:
If trolling is calling out shady marketing practices, then trolling is good for this forum.

Thank you for your tremendous sacrifice. This forum needs more great people like you!!!1

Without you, Primerica logos would be everywhere.
2j5dfn4.gif

Last edited:
Thank you for your tremendous sacrifice. This forum needs more great people like you!!!1

Without you, Primerica logos would be everywhere.
2j5dfn4.gif

Glad I could help out this forum. I actually didn't do the screen capture that caught you, so I can't take credit.

Mariah, nicely done!

:laugh:

All "real agents" make sure to research the database about BB.. his veracity has come under question multiple times, by multiple people for multiple reasons.

Lot's of people/things come under question -- you have any meat on any of these claims?

I've always found him to be an honest and helpful fellow.

Look who has attacked him who they ate/were associated with. Most have changed their tune or joined him after an invite to the boomboom room.

I don't come around often, so I'm not current on alliances and feuds. But I am intrigued by the "boom boom room." Which IMO has that?

Back