All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

Lot's of people/things come under question -- you have any meat on any of these claims?

I've always found him to be an honest and helpful fellow.

He is just looking for a pot to stir. I have too many good things happening to waste time feeding him. If you're a time waster and analyze everything, I am one that will tell you this isn't for you. That type of advice makes people like him not like me. Hopefully he will find something he is good at and enjoy it.

The Boom Boom Room is what someone on here named my blitzes. I had some people that didn't like me on here that switched their contracts to me after meeting me. Then it became known as the Boom Boom Room

----------

Also he made a comment about me inflating my numbers. Tons of agencies just pull numbers from the sky and use those. We have a leaderboard that tracks ISSUED business. My agency did $557,000 in August. Not sure if he considers that inflated or deflated, but it's definitely REAL.

The Boom Boom Room is what someone on here named my blitzes. I had some people that didn't like me on here that switched their contracts to me after meeting me. Then it became known as the Boom Boom Room

Also he made a comment about me inflating my numbers. Tons of agencies just pull numbers from the sky and use those. We have a leaderboard that tracks ISSUED business. My agency did $557,000 in August. Not sure if he considers that inflated or deflated, but it's definitely REAL.

Don't believe it was the "blitz" that the room was named after... Think it had more to do with where ya'll stayed.. :laugh:

Great month... Many agencies would be fortunate to do that in a year.. :noteworthy:

Don't believe it was the "blitz" that the room was named after... Think it had more to do with where ya'll stayed.. :laugh:

Great month... Many agencies would be fortunate to do that in a year.. :noteworthy:

Yea I've heard people say that stuff too. One person even mentioned to his agent how I was staying in a dump while he is staying in hotels costing $200 per night. I'm guessing he doesn't think I could afford $200 per night hotels anytime I want. But blitzes are not about me! They are about the agents. I had 40+ agents at one of the blitzes. Most of them were brand new and getting their training for the first time there. They can't fly, miss a week of work, and pay $200 per night!

Yea I've heard people say that stuff too. One person even mentioned to his agent how I was staying in a dump while he is staying in hotels costing $200 per night. I'm guessing he doesn't think I could afford $200 per night hotels anytime I want. But blitzes are not about me! They are about the agents. I had 40+ agents at one of the blitzes. Most of them were brand new and getting their training for the first time there. They can't fly, miss a week of work, and pay $200 per night!

200 a night in the areas we work? What hotel is 200 a night!

And was a post deleted or did I miss something. Who is trying to stir the pot?

He is just looking for a pot to stir. I have too many good things happening to waste time feeding him. If you're a time waster and analyze everything, I am one that will tell you this isn't for you. That type of advice makes people like him not like me. Hopefully he will find something he is good at and enjoy it.

----------

Are you sure about those numbers, didnt know you with Lincoln Heritage now.
Can I see your 1099. LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:

200 a night in the areas we work? What hotel is 200 a night!

And was a post deleted or did I miss something. Who is trying to stir the pot?

NewUser or whatever his name is made a comment a while back in this thread and someone quoted it. He said don't trust anything I say and also mentioned me inflating numbers. He's just a lonely soul with nothing better to do.

----------

Are you sure about those numbers, didnt know you with Lincoln Heritage now.
Can I see your 1099. LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's one thing I think LH has thatbis better than us. They can show you their 1099 (single)..... we would have to send 40+ over

NewUser or whatever his name is made a comment a while back in this thread and someone quoted it. He said don't trust anything I say and also mentioned me inflating numbers. He's just a lonely soul with nothing better to do.

----------

That's one thing I think LH has thatbis better than us. They can show you their 1099 (single)..... we would have to send 40+ over

I don't know anyone personally on here but I will say this; As an avid reader of this forum - past threads(yrs ago) - there are well respected "producers" on this forum who claim BBow inflates his numbers as well as his agent retention rate.

In other words - Ol Ben gets props for the gift of gab but sometimes - allegedly - lacks in the honesty department. Again, I stress, allegedly. But do your own research - Ben has pissing contests all the time on here. He'll claim to have "turned over a new leaf" but falls back into his ol combative ways - he's just more passive aggressive about it.

Passive aggressive is sneaky. No bueno.

Ben, why have you attacked me and my threads? What have I done to you?

----------

I won't say anymore on the subject of Ben and his numbers - insiders no the truth.

I want this thread to be an honest attempt to separate the three companies when they all essentially offer the same things.

There is one other company who has reached out to me - Creative .. Oh never mind. I better figure out more about him in Florida before I ask questions.

I don't know anyone personally on here but I will say this; As an avid reader of this forum - past threads(yrs ago) - there are well respected "producers" on this forum who claim BBow inflates his numbers as well as his agent retention rate.

In other words - Ol Ben gets props for the gift of gab but sometimes - allegedly - lacks in the honesty department. Again, I stress, allegedly. But do your own research - Ben has pissing contests all the time on here. He'll claim to have "turned over a new leaf" but falls back into his ol combative ways - he's just more passive aggressive about it.

Passive aggressive is sneaky. No bueno.

Ben, why have you attacked me and my threads? What have I done to you?

----------

I won't say anymore on the subject of Ben and his numbers - insiders no the truth.

I want this thread to be an honest attempt to separate the three companies when they all essentially offer the same things.

There is one other company who has reached out to me - Creative .. Oh never mind. I better figure out more about him in Florida before I ask questions.

What would you know about numbers? You've never written anything and never will. I absolutely hate NASCAR and so I'm not in any NASCAR forums. Why are you here if you're never going to do anything?

And insiders DO know the truth since they see my issue paid numbers each day/week/ month.

Attachments

• IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 79
What would you know about numbers? You've never written anything and never will. I absolutely hate NASCAR and so I'm not in any NASCAR forums. Why are you here if you're never going to do anything?

And insiders DO know the truth since they see my issue paid numbers each day/week/ month.

Great numbers Ben! Youre doing what most most can't. Keep it up.

I used to like you! Now you're just being blasphemous! :skeptical:

Back